What's new

Everlasting Boot

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
Time for Mire to open his heart.

I've got a question that's hammering my head last days... hmm, like this: I NEED a new HD for sure, but I don't feel like spending money on HD. Errr, the price of the HDD I want (falc's suggestion, Western Digital 80GB) matches exactly equal to a GF6200 256Mb, or else 1GB RAM stick... I have 512mb of RAM, something that I'm used to deal with, but I need an GPU upgrade as soon as possible, with the new generation games coming up, this GF4 MX is no longer usable. And I know that if I choose for a HDD, I'll be waiting for a GPU that will come God knows when. Or if I choose for a GPU, I won't have the HDD very soon.

That's my dillema: what should I buy? I know that HDD needs to be replaced, but how long can it hang in there? Because if it can hangs till the end of this year, I should buy a GPU don't you guys think?

Please give your oppinions, I need more light. :)

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
XD
I meant next gen to PS2 :p DMC 3 and RE4 (DMC 3 already requires a PS 2.0 card). Sorry 'bout my mistake :p

Any ideas? :(

WhiteX

Yes, get an Hdd and a PS2.
There is no telling of the time your Hdd can hang in there, you can get an used one from
some dude you can trust or even a smaller one.
The thing is that with the money us Brazilians get to spend on hitech stuff, the safest bet is
an usable computer and a console for your gaming needs.

Last edited: