What's new

enabling the cheats

xirnibor

hey all. i am running banjo-tooie and i see the cheat code options and have enabled them(they have an *beside the cheat, and they are red) but i dont see anything different in the game? any help would be great! Thanks, -R

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
no its not :)
He is using the 1st exe that was on the board.
while you Oravla are using the latest

But i must add, at the moment there seems to be a a problem with 0.8.4 & 5 how it access (Uses the cheats)

so for niow there is a definate health usage in any game
plus many other cheats

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
I didn't know Schibo had posted a different one. Thanks Gent :)

*It now has the checkbox, but mario still dies if infinite breath and energy is checked*

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
iq_132 said:
I didn't know Schibo had posted a different one. Thanks Gent :)

*It now has the checkbox, but mario still dies if infinite breath and energy is checked*

The Gentleman said:
for niow there is a definate health usage in any game
plus many other cheats

Thats what i said :)
Health & Energy = the same.
Also the Cap Use have the same effect.
Choose Flying , you get No Cap & so on
dont worry though, this is something being looked at

sk8bloke22

roll for life
perfect dark, 'the ultimate one' doesnt work. i need all the levels in that game, bastards....joke, hehe. seriously i can live without cheats ;)

Gent

Administrator
lol yes, that also comes under the heading of plus many other cheats

It also isnt accessing the activators correctly :)

OP
X

xirnibor

i am using 0.8.5, mine doesn't have the checkmark either-also, i just want to know howto use them, i have them "enabled", do I run these before choosing which game to play 1,2,or 3, or can i enable them anytime! thanks, -R

OP
X

xirnibor

i did got the site you have listed and followed the steps. it will not let the characters have infinite air, nor start nearly completely finished with the game?

Gent

Administrator
So you enable the auto Run cheats ?

& then loaded the game, & then Ctrl + C & chose the cheats in black text , & activate so they were red

OP
X

xirnibor

yep, did that to the letter, still dont have infinite breath(underwater) and don't have any jiggies(most of game completed)-Thanks, R