What's new

#Emulation64 strips :)

Martin

Administrator
The strips are made by Greg Dean, and we've basically just ripped them and changed they storyline of them. Oh yeah, next time you people find an avatar or a sig image, make sure you check with the author to have permission to use it. ;)

Initial strip, by Martin. :p

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I think thats one of the funniest Parts Tag, as we all know where its from and how close it is to what they do anyway ...

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Tagrineth said:
They're fun.

But they'd be better if they weren't ripped and text-edited straight from RealLife.

Well duh, like me and Redah can draw exactly the same. :p

I wouldn't say ripped, but I guess we should have mentioned it. The content is our own, and since we suck at drawing this was the best solution. ;)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Martin said:
Well duh, like me and Redah can draw exactly the same. :p

I wouldn't say ripped, but I guess we should have mentioned it. The content is our own, and since we suck at drawing this was the best solution. ;)

Technically it's ripped until you get permission from the original artist. And taking out the copyright notices doesn't look too good either...

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Tagrineth said:
Technically it's ripped until you get permission from the original artist. And taking out the copyright notices doesn't look too good either...

We're having a bit of fun, join the happy parade! :saint: