What's new

Emulation64 Skins Have Returned

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Completely re-written and geared towards easy skin development, the skins are back in action.

So far I've only put up Rattraps and the blue skin because I'm not happy with the quick CSS job I did with DOUG's designs; expect them to return early next week, along with an Orange suprise.

Just as before, if you find any errors with the system please post a message at Emutalk, <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Skins problem">Email me</a>, or (if its a security error) <a href=http://www.emutalk.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=102>PM me</a>.

Now for those of you interested in making your own Emulation64 skin go to the example skin, download the source and check out how it all works. All completed skins should go to <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Emu64 Skin">Martin</a> or <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Emu64 Skin">myself</a> for review.

Thats about all for now, enjoy :)

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Nice work Malcolm! I hope some of the skilled people around Emu64 and EmuTalk are interested in making skins as well. :)

Jakob

evil *******
Martin said:
Nice work Malcolm! I hope some of the skilled people around Emu64 and EmuTalk are interested in making skins as well. :)
too bad that many of those skilled people are either lazy or lacking inspiration.. or in my case.. BOTH:p

CooL

Emulation Freak
You should also check the cookie for better error handeling.

Last edited: