What's new

Emulation FileTypes - a project i've been working on for a month

Emulation FileTypes 0.6

EF.png

Added the following extensions...
0.6 - 06/16/07 - mo,zs10-99,xbe,inp,jst,js0-9,000-004,st0-9,pup,gpu,fxe,ifo,bup,vob,sub (Now featuring icons [32x32,48x48]!!!)
=======================
Here is something I have been working on in my spare time.
This program adds a description to a lot of emulation filetypes, you might find it very useful!

---
Now compatible with Windows 95/98/ME!!! Also, Vista Tested!

Source Included!

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
add

sfc (Super Famicom), swc (SNES Super WildCard), smd (Super Magic Drive - interleaved, for Genesis), ngc, (Neo-Geo Pocket Color).

Last edited:
OP
T

thepreserver

Total of 82 extensions said:
nes,smc,zst,srm,v64,z64,n64,cht,rdb,rdx,rdn,eep,sra,fla,pak,lang,gb,sgb,cgb,gbc,gba,nds,iso,img,cdi,mp4,thm,rom,ini,cfg,sav,dat,cache,bin,gcm,raw,lng,mcr,mec,nvm,ps2,pnach,mpk,pj,nsf,spc,usf,gym,psf,psf2,gbs,gsf,vgm,hes,pce,a26,a52,a78
,vb,jag,lnx,sms,sc,gg,int,ngp,cue,ddf,rlf,dlf,ddm,drf,rgn,fds,dol,elf,pbp,gpe,swc,sfc,fig,ngc
But thanks for the info for sfc and swc.:)

Last edited:
OP
T

thepreserver

Total of 219 Extensions said:
mo,zs10-99,xbe,inp,gpe,swc,sfc,fig,ngc,unf,nrg,uif,xex,ips,brm,pat,gs0,gs1,gs2,gs3,gs4,gs5,gs6,gs7,gs8,gs9,zs1,zs2,zs3,zs4,zs5,zs6,zs7,zs8,zs9,zmv,zm1,zm2,zm3,zm4,zm5,zm6,zm7,zm8,zm9,sav0,sav1,sav2,sav3,sav4,sav5,sav6,sav7,sav8,sav9,ppf,psv,3f60,int,ngp,cue,ddf,rlf,dlf,ddm,drf,rgn,fds,dol,elf,pbp,pj,nsf,spc,usf,gym,psf,psf2,gbs,gsf,vgm,hes,pce,a26,a52,a78,vb,jag,lnx,sms,sc,gg,gcm,raw,lng,mcr,mec,nvm,ps2,pnach,mpk,nes,smc,zst,srm,v64,z64,n64,cht,rdb,rdx,rdn,eep,sra,fla,pak,lang,gb,sgb,cgb,gbc,gba,nds,iso,img,cdi,mp4,thm,rom,ini,cfg,sav,dat,cache,bin,bios

I have released version 0.5.1 of my lost project;)

OP
T

thepreserver

Finally, my dream come true....icons!!!!!! I even managed to make them 48x48 as well. ;) I had to convert the whole project from DOS batch to registry. In turn, this allowed Windows 95/98/ME support! This is a major release that took me hours of work but I managed to get it done! Here it is, version 0.6! :D

Oh, and there is a total of 250 file extensions!!!