What's new

Emu64 exclusive: Dolphin Zelda movie!

Davemc

Dave
Yeah, so does mine. ;)
Looking pretty class at the minute.
Not too sure how far it can go in the near future though.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
By the way, I had got it. Maybe you didn't see that post? But anyway, it probly runs fine for you guys because you have since downloaded this software or even had it included when you got your comp.

Last edited:

Remote

Or the politically correct word for slow, intelectually challenged...? :p If you haven't got the right codecs, in this case DivX of course it isn't going to work....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
pandamoan said:
/earlier post

simply put: AWESOME. for viewing divx, the best program is bsplayer (in the windows world, anyway). there is little debate in the xvid / divx expert circles.

it comes neatly packaged with all the codecs at:

http://www.kazaalite.tk/

getting the "codec pak" and installing it (which also installs bsplayer, by default) is the simplest easiest way to watch divx on a machine that does not currently have divx capability.

also very good on that site are real and quicktime alternatives, in case you don't want HUGE MEMORY HOG BLOATWARE on your nice clean XP installation.

/end double post

this is THE DEFACTO divx player and codecs.

WMP sucks, as do real player and the others.

:p
Doesn't matter really. Any half-decent player can play divx movies if you just install the codec. WMP as you'd use at school works perfecly fine for all divx movies...

Toasty

Sony battery
$@&*!% GRAVE DIGGER! I start downloading a movie expecting some great new development only to notice this happened in '03.