What's new

Dragon Ball Z: The movie

yegosimo

Bug Killer
Said to be released on 2008

WTF? :blink:

I think that this movie would be better if it's made with cartoons rather than real life people.. x.x

Exophase

Emulator Developer
That's a fake trailer. The scenes all come from existing movies, and I'm sure the voiceovers come from anime and whatever (why would a film have Japanese voices and a bunch of American actrors?) That, and the content had almost nothing to do with Dragonball.

And they made a crapload of animated Dragonball movies. They aired in theatres and everything (in Japan anyway, although I think at least one of them might have played in American theatres)

Toasty

Sony battery
There are already like 13 DBZ movies. Is this one (not the fake one, but the one revl8er linked to) supposed to be 'just another one' of those or is it going to be bigger somehow? Also just as trivia, they did make a live-action Dragon Ball movie back in 1989. I haven't seen it but I heard it sucks and after reading about it I tend to believe that. :D I'll admit I do like the anime though.

revl8er

That Damn Good
From what I heard, that movie really did suck, but I would like to watch it for myself sometime. The DBZ movie is going to be a live action, so it's going to be weird to see how they do it. I'm sure they will use some of the stuff they used from the Matrix trilogy with neo and agent smith flying which should be cool. Also they could use something like from X3 with pyro and iceman fighting in the last battle. All in all, I would say that with today's technology they have a chance to make this a good movie if they utilize their resources properly.

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
There are already like 13 DBZ movies. Is this one (not the fake one, but the one revl8er linked to) supposed to be 'just another one' of those or is it going to be bigger somehow? Also just as trivia, they did make a live-action Dragon Ball movie back in 1989. I haven't seen it but I heard it sucks and after reading about it I tend to believe that. :D I'll admit I do like the anime though.

Yeah lots of DBZ Movies but this one would last a couple of hours and have a reasonable ending (not something like.. OMG I just got this hidden power, I'm going to punch Brolly ¬¬)
About the old DB movie, I've heard about it but haven't seen it.. =]

Still I prefer a cartoon-made movie than a real life thing..

(Sorry for posting a fake trailer.. I just didn't know lol)

Nin_10_Dough

I don't think a live action dbz movie would work out well.

How did you not know that trailer was fake? it even says so in the title and description. The trailer plain sucks. All those clips are totally random.

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
uh..

Well actually a friend sent me the link via MSN, I watched the video and kind of remembered of it.. Then I came here but I lost the link so I googled for DBZ Movie, an article appeared with the embedded video, got the link, then posted it here without realizing that it said fake on its name.. lol

Sorry guys.. haha