What's new

Dolphin + XD = not compatible??

Luane

Most disorderd Girl 2008
hi^^
well, i downloaded dolphin, the rom etc and then wanted to play it. i got to the screen, where i should select the game i wanted to play. that all worked well, pokemon xd was selected, but then the screen turned black(in dolphin) and the game wouldn't start... is there any way to solve this problem??:unsure:
thanks for good answers, Lu:flowers:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
AFAIK, Pokemon XD is not supported. Besides, you didn't even mention what version of Dolphin you are using to begin with.

OP
L

Luane

Most disorderd Girl 2008
i'm using the (afaik) newest, dolphin 1.02
so, if it's not supported, which emu supports it? i didn't let my PC fetching the whole XD rom from the web(which took about a week) only to delete it cause i can't play it

Kronox!

Steps to solve this issue

-Use X64 version
-Run Shadow the Hedgehog/Mario Gold TT
-Stop the emulation
-Run Pokemon XD

It runs even with sfx

note: This method doesn't work with x86 builds. When you try running the second time you will get "1gb continuous memmory error"

Tested with rev 49 and up. Both plugins works but OGL plugin doesn't output any gfx when ingame (for ATI cards at least) i can see the menu so it's ingame.

pjc

if you do get it to work I just want to tell you dont save in the Agate Village pokemon center because if you try to leave Dolphin gives you a tlb error and dolphin crashes,
I hope this problem can be fixed in a future release and also I would love to see GBA link cable support in the future if that is possible as well.:bouncy:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I would love to see GBA link cable support in the future if that is possible as well.:bouncy:
I'll have to agree with this, aside from the bouncing smiley face. But I'm not gonna beg or anything.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You are trying to use a 64-bit application on a 32-bit operating system. We won't send you anything, as you can just download the 32-bit version of Dolphin from the SVN site

hajde

Ok,but how can i play pokemon Xd on dolphine,and where I can download mario gold,because I need that tu run the XD(i read that on this web)?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
1. DO NOT ask where to get ROMs or ISOs. I don't know exactly what "Mario Gold" is but I'm betting it's copyrighted material.
2. Since you need to use the x86 versions of Dolphin, the Mario Gold method won't work for you anyway.
3. We don't need to see your entire desktop in the screenshots, press Alt+Print screen instead to only take a screenshot of the selected window.
4. As to the plugin error, try redownloading the emulator, and for frack's sake get the most resent revision. As of this post the changelog lists up to r242.

Last edited:

hajde

Sorry english is not my first language,what means that I can,and can t play???????????????????????????????????????