What's new

Dolphin (SVN) Shots

Filhos da Puta

Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a shit emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before fuck the market.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
you cant even play anything on it right now. only shows logos or itnro movies.

AND you also need a decrytion key (kinda liek a bios if you may...) which only a few have access to.. The Wii is not in any danger XD so take a chill pill will you?

spotanjo3

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a shit emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before fuck the market.

Watch your mouth. You are very rude. If you continue to do that.. They will ban you. Grow up!

Filhos da Puta

Watch your mouth. You are very rude. If you continue to do that.. They will ban you. Grow up!

You can ban me.. I just register to post that topic. And you don't know my age so you can't judge me.

This is for warn you that this emulator if works someday 100% will decrease wii life. Yes and I have the console.

Ciao

spotanjo3

We dont need to know your age. We didnt say that, did we ? You have no right to judge us too. No, it is for your warn..Why are you here ? You are in the emulator forum too. You are silly. By the way, you are part of wii decrease wii life but it doesn't effect Wii's life. Take a look at NDS emulator.. The NDS life is stilll increase withou a problem and yes... Developing the emulator is not illegal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_emulator

Since you have a serious attitude problem and you have no respect. REPORT!

Last edited:

synch

You can ban me.. I just register to post that topic. And you don't know my age so you can't judge me.

This is for warn you that this emulator if works someday 100% will decrease wii life. Yes and I have the console.

Ciao

And you think bitching on a forum will make any serious person stop from improving the emulator? Seriously? If you really think that could happen, make some intelligent points which may start a serious discussion, then you MIGHT be heard and taken into account (but probably won't stop anyone from keep coding), else you'll be 100% ignored.

you cant even play anything on it right now. only shows logos or itnro movies.

AND you also need a decrytion key (kinda liek a bios if you may...) which only a few have access to.. The Wii is not in any danger XD so take a chill pill will you?

Afaik, it only stops at intros/logos because of missing Wiimote support. Once implemented, it'll should get way further, doesn't it ?

synch

@Sync,

you should report him because I did.

Yes, maybe it should get way further. :)

Please, don't tell me what I've to do. I don't think there's anything to report, he's just trying to make a point, with an attitude I don't defend, but he hasn't broken any rules that I know of, thus reporting is just annoying moderators.

spotanjo3

I test Wii games such as Zelda Twilight Princess Wii.. Yes, Nintendo Wii... Nice.. With Wiimote support then maybe it will go further ahead.. Curious curious. Keep up the good work!! :D

motox

sdfpx9.jpg

unbenanntjc3.jpg

my system
2gb ram 800mhz
e6750 @2.66
ati 3850

vista 64

spotanjo3

It is not going anywhere because you need wiiremote supporting which will be include in the future. You will need special bios to run Wii games. No, don't pm me please. Only intro is showing but it is a good starter!

Here is the test of Sports Party (Wii) by me:

x5ba05.png

2uif0b7.png

166mype.png

My system:

Intel core 2 Duo Processor E8400 and 3 ghz
2048gb of ram
GeForce 8800gt

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Game = Legend of Zelda Wink Waker (USA)
Version = Dolphin SVN r18 x64
Graphic = Dolphin OGL 01
DSP = Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin
Pad = Dolphin KB/X360pad
Playable = Yes
Error = Yes, telescope fixed!
I am at Forbidden Forest so nothing is wrong so far. :)
Dual Core = Yes

2lt0b4l.png

2hyks2e.png

2nc2vyt.png

Game = Megaman Network Transmission (USA)
Graphic = Dolphin OGL 01
Pad = Dolphin KB/X360pad
Playable = Yes
Error = I dont see anything wrong with it.
Dual Core = Yes

j9amu1.png

2r4396a.png

Game = Megaman Anniversary Collection (USA)
Graphic = Dolphin OGL 01
Pad = Dolphin KB/X360pad
Playable = Yes
Error = It will be white for a while then everything's fine. :)
Dual Core = Yes

28anv38.png

10hr5w6.png

105wb5u.png

Serosis

take a chillpill dude, wii will probably never be playable on any PC seeing as it needs the "wiimotes" to even work.

and trust me, an emulator will not dim down the lifetime of any console, especially any of the nextgen consoles. unless you want to download 50 gigs a game, it'd be logically cheaper in the long run to just buy the consoles and the games.

NeoNight

Ah good ol' emutalk I haven't been here in years. :party: In any case nice job! does this support the wii motes via bluetooth dongle?

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Ah good ol' emutalk I haven't been here in years. :party: In any case nice job! does this support the wii motes via bluetooth dongle?

No, It was previously mentioned that Wiimotes are not currently supported.
It's probably less an issue of getting the actual Wiimote data and more an issue of how to feed it to the game. (The protocol between the console and the game is probably unknown though wiimote drivers have gotten the console to wiimote protocol down)