What's new

Dolphin Status!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Hey, have not herd anything from the dolphin team for a while now and was very impressed. Whast is the currant status of this emulator? Is it still in progress or are the authors taking a break.
Cheers
Grant64

ThaBoss

Banned
calam said:
a new version coming out very soon

i wish thwy would say when there going to relase it

(very) good to hear.
Ive been wondering myself. Of course its up the authors when to release anything, but we could atleast get to hear something like; very soon; might take a while, or even NEVER, which i wouldnt like to hear :D

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
calam said:

.......Either very bad sarcasm or you're lying. What's your source of information? And, if there was going to be a release, I think a Staff member would announce it.. :p

calam

Banned
they post a sreen shot in the shots folder so they must be going to release one soon because they could have post the screenshot another time

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
calam said:

hmm... and where did you hear that?
I don't remind telling anyone a new version is coming out soon . . .

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Where is this screenshot!
Very excited about this emulator. Lol, I dont even have facilities to rip GC games yet but am happy with the progress!

calam

Banned
OK

LIVE UPDATE:

the way things were going at the time it seemed has they were going to release soon

retroK

calam said:
they post a sreen shot in the shots folder so they must be going to release one soon because they could have post the screenshot another time

LOL, if that would be some kind of rule Icarus had been released ages ago ;)

Knuckles

I'll sort this out :

calam : wtf are you talking about? You don't know a shit about Dolphin status, no one ever told you when it will be released, I'm a beta tested (as Falcon4ever) and I don't even know when it wil be.

So stop saying things you don't know to be interesting.

Grant64: This thing has already been discussed in another thread some days ago, also , don't ask about news on dolphin progress.

I wish I could close that.

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
ok - I was merely looking for some sort of status update which authors are normally willing to comment on. Not hunting for a release date!
This is a great emu. Good luck to the entire team

calam

Banned
ok whateveeeeeerrrr i dont remembeer saying anything about dolphin coming out

p.s it must of been my little bro

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
calam said:
ok whateveeeeeerrrr i dont remembeer saying anything about dolphin coming out

p.s it must of been my little bro

Stop while your behind. The point is, even if is was your 'little brother', that it was posted under your account. Log-out before you leave you're computer if you have to..

Martin

Administrator
When the Dolphin team wants to give out a status report they will do so, either here or at the official site. This is also turning into a flame fest and we don't want that so I'm closing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.