What's new

Dolphin Project?

Coco

You know ChaosCode, I've been checking these forums on a somewhat daily bases for awhile and to be honest I'm not actually sure what you want him to find.

Are you saying check the forums to notice 1.03 was released? Or are you implying that somewheres in one of the top threads it explains why they haven't bothered to update the site in so long?

ChaosCode

He asked were is the updated version, I replyed top of the forum. whats so hard to understand about that. Its not updated becuase falc is lazy. better?

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
Gee...sure are vindictive aren't we..

Im sure there are various reasons as to why the site hasn't been updated.

ChaosCode

Look guys, This hole thread is aginst the rules. You are not suppost to ask for updates and this thread is why it is not alowed. Someone for the love of God close this thread.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
ChaosCode said:
He asked were is the updated version, I replyed top of the forum. whats so hard to understand about that. Its not updated becuase falc is lazy. better?

hey... be quiet :p

yea perhaps i should update the page... some day ;)

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
ChaosCode said:
Look guys, This hole thread is aginst the rules. You are not suppost to ask for updates and this thread is why it is not alowed. Someone for the love of God close this thread.

I don't think the thread is against the rules. He's not asking the programmers for a new version. He's just asking where to find the latest version

ChaosCode

Falcon4ever said:
hey... be quiet :p

yea perhaps i should update the page... some day ;)

could you do it then so the public stops bitching at us lol. Also, I havnt tried but do my access rights alow me to post?

OP
A

Antonio92

The rules? I don't ask the programmers for a new version. I heard that a new version of Dolphin (1.03) was released, and I ASK FOR HOW TO FIND THIS VERSION, BECAUSE IN DOLPHIN-EMU.COM DOESN'T APPEAR.
Thanks.