What's new

Dolphin important problem.

jos90

Hi, i'm new in this forum sorry if i don't speak about myself but..

Wazzup?? Everytime that i start a minidvd iso/rom on my dolphin 1.03 it crashes:
After a while (i think the time to load the game) it exits and then appears the window that say the error and [Send] or [Don't Send].. i always do don't send but the problem is: why doesn't it starts?? Where is the bug? Please help me.

I've got an AMD Athlon XP 1600+, 256 ram DIMM/DDR AGP 4x, 5GB free of 40GB and a Radeon9250 256mb&128bit. Windows XP (Home Edition) SP2

Please reply me.

(P.S.: Sorry for my english coz i'm italian :( )

OP
J

jos90

I've tried Luigi's mansion, Mark Davis Pro Challenge, Mario Power Tennis: all of this doesent go. I've tried them with the teaser and only Mark Davis and Luigi's Manion go......

OP
J

jos90

Sorry for double posting, but all of that blue games run on Dolphin?? I can't believe that...

OP
J

jos90

Thanks for replying me. 2 more things:
-with my AMD Athlon +1300 XP 256ram and soon 512/1024 radeon9250 256mb 128bit the emulator will run slow?
-The Games with the blue circle in the compatibilty list work all on the emu?

OP
J

jos90

6.00 fps....can't be faster than this..? The emu workers seems to be died... no one continued the work on that emu..

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Emu workers? It's just a hobby you know... Be glad that it runs so fast for you (yes, 6fps is fast).
The authors still work on Dolphin. The current *unreleased* Dolphin version can run even more games than the previous versions but it's even slower!

No computer can run Dolphin at full speed, not even if you use a Dualcore processor or a 64-bit computer. Even with my powerful computer I can't get more than 10fps! And the next version is slower, so be happy you got 6fps

spotanjo3

jos90 said:
6.00 fps....can't be faster than this..? The emu workers seems to be died... no one continued the work on that emu..

Yeah they are still working on it but do not asked when, to be beta tester, or anything else. Read the rules if you do not know anything. You need a faster computer ...maybe 5000+ in the future. Just enjoy this great games increase for now. :)

OP
J

jos90

PsyMan said:
Emu workers? It's just a hobby you know... Be glad that it runs so fast for you (yes, 6fps is fast).
The authors still work on Dolphin. The current *unreleased* Dolphin version can run even more games than the previous versions but it's even slower!

Can you tell me the ver. unreleased? maybe i got it instead of the normal ver. (i have 1.03beta)