What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKemu

Shocking no-one has replied, well I'll post some because I've been playing around with my new GC to USB adapter, making it rather fun to play N64 / GC / DC games on my PC :D :evil:

wub_marty.jpg

CKemu's Dolphin 1.03 Compat List << Compat list I produced when testing 1.03, mayble of some minor interest.

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker [GZLE C068] (USA)

Last edited:

Quvack

Vexx (PAL) - a rip from somewhere or other online wasnt working, but I copied my original and got these :) it "worked" in 1.02 but all the 3d was messed up, nice improvment!

CKemu

Time Splitters 2 [GTSP 001A] (EUR)

Greatly playable game, and many areas break into the 30-40 fps range, but heavy action and outdoor scenes are 5-10 FPS on average.

I have also updated my Dolphin Compat page as I have been testing new games, feel free to check it out: here

spotanjo3

Excellent!

CKEMU,

Maybe you should test Megaman Anniversary Collection and Megaman Battle Network to see how it is going for 1.03 beta ? Many thanks.

CKemu

Resident Evil 4 (Disc 01) [G4BE 5521] (USA)

This takes some 'playing' to get to work with viewable graphics, normally you just get a brown blur with a faint character shadow, but if you swap between shaders 2.0 to 1.1 to none and back again eventually (takes a few tries), the graphics will stick on a viewable output. - Genius discovery made by Ch40sC0d3, all hail him or something.... ;)

Last edited:

CKemu

cont...:icecream:...well one more pic to be exact, but it didn't feel right skimping :p :evil:

spotanjo3

Thank you for updating Megaman Network Transmission. But what about Megaman Anniversary Collection ? Thanks once again. ;)

CKemu

It's not one I have to hand at the moment, but I shall try it out later at some point :) Lots of work updating my list atm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.