What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev0r

Smash bros. shots

What are you talking about only being able to play training mode?
You still have to switch the language back and forth for it to work.

Notice when i'm invisable the ground is no longer black.

And no more dynarec gliches! All pics are with dynarec on

Last edited:

CKemu

Goblin Commander - Unleash The Horde [GGCE D2D3] (USA)
Playable RTS, audio is utterly out of sync, and all 2D areas are astronimically slow, not the usual 30-50 fps, but 2-4 FPS :yucky:

spotanjo3

LaLLe said:
Well if u have one for GC its Virtua Striker 3 Version 2002...

virtuastriker3ngcx600.jpg

And yea pls try it out and post some shots, thx :)

unfortunately, no. Thats why nobody dumped it yet. VS2000 I tried..it goes to logo along with adidas then freeze. And I am not fan of soccer, thought, heh! However, when it is dump..I am sure someone or me will be glad to post it for you. ;)

CKEMU,

Thanks for explaining it to me about Dk2. I understand now, thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

Tiduas

It's awesome that almost every game are able to be played. Even if it is a beta, it have never crashed for me or anything like that.
I think that This is a Superb work you have done on Dolphin, and guys...
KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!!

CKemu

Ribbit King [GKRE 37BD] (USA)
Fully playable game, with rare graphics glitches (tiny too, so doesn't interfer with playing). The annoying part is you have to watch a movie that you can't skip and takes 20 minutes to get through it (due to 5-7 fps rate)!!!! :yucky: :evil: :evil: :yucky: :yawn:

The game is rather unique, you play frolf (golf, with frogs), and score points depending on where the frog hops - when you've fired him off his bounce pad....weird, and rather tedious to watch the animations as you have no control and are forced to watch the second players move completely, at these FPS, prolly not a good idea :yawn:

spotanjo3

Awesome. One day they will fix speed to improve in time. Awesome, CKEMU! Keep it coming! :p :happy:

CKemu

Donkey Konga [GKGJ E903] (JAP)
Fully playable, and much faster than the sequel, however audio ends long before you've bongo'd in all of your commands, and it has graphical glitches. Fun just to listen to the music though! :D

CKemu

Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Falsebound Kingdom [GYFE 2A76] (USA)
Fully playable game, with near perfect audio, minor graphics issues in a battle, curse me for testing this game though! :evil: :evil:

camarinox

The Fellowship of Dolphin
Sup guy's, long time.
DIgimon World 4
DW41.jpg

DW42.jpg

DW43.jpg

DW44.jpg

DW45.jpg

Sound works fine, just between every normal frame comes a white frame,
but as far as i can play, its still playable with 20-25 fps! ^^

CKemu

All we need now is some naruto shots on this page and we'll have the worst page known to man, but fapped at by teenagers with the mental age of a 2 year old :evil:

spotanjo3

ChaosCode said:
I dont need to do anything. If you dont like the shots then take your own.

Take easy, man. I am ask you because CKEMU and now camarinox gives us a nice details about it. Relax. Anyway, CKEMU and camarinox --- good job..keep it coming. CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.