What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 BETA Released

Selphidor

Hm?.... and how good will the performance increase?
Is it then only the half fps what is possible of the 64bit-version or will you increase the performance by better coding the emulator too? (oh my good, you must be a ultrapro at this^^)
And when will you get finish it? Don't rush, ssbm on n64 is funny too! :king:

Edit:
And is it for you possible too make dolphin to an operating system, because if I would emulate Linux on Windows, Linux will be slower as it runs self as operating system...

Last edited:

ector

Emulator Developer
Hm?.... and how good will the performance increase?
Is it then only the half fps what is possible of the 64bit-version or will you increase the performance by better coding the emulator too? (oh my good, you must be a ultrapro at this^^)
And when will you get finish it? Don't rush, ssbm on n64 is funny too! :king:

Edit:
And is it for you possible too make dolphin to an operating system, because if I would emulate Linux on Windows, Linux will be slower as it runs self as operating system...

I already said that I don't give time estimates. I am actually a pro :) so i don't have infinite amounts of time to work on dolphin.

Currently I believe the 32-bit version is about 70% of the speed of the 64-bit version. This may change in either direction in the future.

Making dolphin an OS would be completely ridiculous because then we'd have to write our own video drivers etc, and would gain maybe 1 or 2% speed.

txOjO

MDKEiToR
I like Linux too, but i'm very happy with the windows version, and no expected that a release for a Linux Systems.

Thanks for the work and for make you can do it for this emulator, ector.
I'm very happy with the new x64 version and with this x86.
Long time ago, the first dolphin, even a sloooooooooooowwww but seeing to the future. This is the way for the emu.

Again, thanks ector :)
And sorry if you can understand my poor explanation.I need more teaching english :(

Absar

Currently I believe the 32-bit version is about 70% of the speed of the 64-bit version. This may change in either direction in the future.
Hi, do you mean that Mario Party 4 can run at a regular speed in the 64 bit version ?

If not, I hope it will in the future.