What's new

DeSmuMe 0.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

0369 - Taos Adventure Curse of the Demon Seal (U) - After you click Start a new game and it was freezed

Low Lines

I'm sorry for being a pain, but I'm sure you don't wanna take any risks and suddenly get kicked off because of one little thing. It was a good site (both visually and written) but the link that was on it (I am sure) was to a P2P site.

Though to be honest, given the domain name, it would more than likely pop up an just about any search in Google, but I will say no more...Since it has nothing to do with this thread...

Keep it up guys, though I do think, that since this is like a punishment BETA (or whatever) you shouldn't worry about testing games on it, but it's your choice whether you chose not to or not, not mine.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
help with mario 64 ds

Ninja1 please can you explain to me how you got super mario 64 ds working??? i can only get to the draw a picture screen and i cant get past it.?! is there any paticular button or place to touch the screen to get past it? your help would be great!

spotanjo3

0371 - Worms: Open Warfare (U) - The data could not be written. Turn the power off and remove and reinsert the DS Card

spotanjo3

0372 - Minna de Wai Wai Kokoto Kart (J) - On the bottom showing a screen of the race stand still of pink alien himself but on the top is black screen

0373 - Super Black Bass Fishing (U) - Intro and wont let you press the start with touchscreen or buttons at all.

NSV

I test 0197 - DBZ - Super Sonic Warriors.
And it works partially
I can naviguate between sections but i can't play
The last picture is a fight but "warriors" don't appear (Gotenks VS Piccolo)

superwarriors.PNG

I remark that if the copyright at the start is long (big text), the game blocks ; if the copyright is short (small text), the game works.
Others people see that ?

++

Last edited:

Low Lines

gesus wow!! how the hell did you manage to get that one working?? I've tried it plenty of time but it always hangs on the copyright screen...This I gotta see

spotanjo3

0374 - Contact (J) - Intro and it asked you to touchscreen F1 for New game, F2 for Continue, and F3 for Contact but no reponse at all.

0375 - Xenosaga I & II (J) - black screen

NSV

Low Lines said:
gesus wow!! how the hell did you manage to get that one working?? I've tried it plenty of time but it always hangs on the copyright screen...This I gotta see

I use DeSmuME v0.3.3
When the copyright text come :
>(c)1989 Bird Studio / Shueisha, Toei Animation
>Game : (c)Bandai 2005
>Licensed by Nintendo
I wait about 20~25 secs (on my 3400+) and information appear on the top screen.

I don't modify any thing on DeSmuME, juste the default config.

spotanjo3

ZeroGamerX said:
I would like to play to new Bleach DS when next version come around.

That is not good to tell them you would like to play a new Bleach DS for the next version. If you want to play it then buy your own DS because the nintendo ds portable is still around and if they do not want DS roms to be playable too much then that's their decision, I guess. Please try not to tell them what you want, ok ? :unsure:

Thanks. :evil:

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0376 - Style Book Junior City (J) - The data could not be written. Turn the power off and remove and reinsert the DS Card

0377 - Style Book Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime (J) - The data could not be written. Turn the power off and remove and reinsert the DS Card

0378 - Puzzle Series Vol 2: Crossword (J) - The little guy hold the sign "!" after clicks a few time with a few gfx error on the bottom then that's it.

0379 - Monster Bomber (J) - Flash (!) on the top and on the bottom have subtitle rolling from right to left and that's it.

0380 - Deep Labyrinth (J) - .....Now Loading then black screen

spotanjo3

Evrain will find a way to keep it alive.

Evrain:

I also intend to contact YopYop, and see if the DesMuMe project can still somehow be kept alive, either by offering him host outside the (stupid IMHO) french DRM law or by fusing its result within iDeaS core.

shadow theory:

He just needs to find a host outside of europe, or become an "anonymous" contributor to other emu projects.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0381 - Madagascar (J) - black screen

0382 - Style Book Cinnamoroll (J) - The data could not be written. Turn the power off and remove and reinsert the DS Card

spotanjo3

0383 - Kanbayashi Shiki Nouryoku Kaihatsuhou Unou Kid (J) - Intro but isn't able to see on the bottom at all

Status
Not open for further replies.