What's new

Demul ver.0.57 nothing of new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacp

Then, what the Demul devs did in 1 year and half, nothing!... The emulator have the same bugs or worse. What the hell you did in this period? You didn't had enough time for make several modifications in the emulator?

Last edited:

Aconcit

The Demul devs are not your employees and they don't owe you anything. If I had to deal with entitled little brats like you I wouldn't even release the build.

OP
L

lacp

The emulator have worse textures and more bugs and glitches than the 0.56 version. You have made the things even more worse. I don't understand much of the emulation procedures but i can see is that this version it's very weak and horrible.

Last edited:
OP
L

lacp

The Demul devs are not your employees and they don't owe you anything. If I had to deal with entitled little brats like you I wouldn't even release the build.
I'm not a little brat, i have 30 years old, in the way of the 31. Show more respect when you talk with foreigners which you don't know nothing and even more with my age.

Toasty

Sony battery
If you're not pleased with the progress or lack thereof of an emulation project, you're welcome to take up programming and start your own project. If an older version works better for you than a newer one, by all means, use the older one. The devs owe you nothing. Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.