What's new

dead forum, so what about...

chevi

...an small progress report??

as you can read here http://www.talfi.net/e107/news.php Unai says perhaps this weekend they will continue working on Chankast as they were on holidays. Sorry, I haven´t time to translate it all, learn spanish XD or use google :p

"Anoche, hablando con Unai (uno de los programadores del proyecto), le pregunté como estaba el asunto de la continuación del emulador de Dreamcast para windows. Me dijo que actualmente siguen parados por motivos vacacionales pero que este fin de semana hay intención de continuar con el proyecto.

Esto no quiere decir que esté afirmando que la semana que viene estén volcados en ello de nuevo... pero que la idea es empezar lo antes posible con las betas (actualmente son version alpha) para que no se enfríe el tema.

Desde aquí les mandamos nuestro apoyo y esperamos que nos den muchas alegrías como las que nos han regalado desde que salió la primera versión." :bouncy:

aika-san

Babel Fish translation:

Last night, speaking with Unai (one of the programmers of the project), I asked to him as it were the subject of the continuation of the emulator of Dreamcast for Windows. It said to me that at the moment they follow unemployed by vacacionales reasons but that this weekend is intention to continue with the project. This does not mean that it is affirming that the week that comes they are upset in it again... but that the idea is to begin as rapidly as possible with betas (at the moment they are version alpha) so that the subject does not cool off. From we sent our support to them and we hoped here that they give many joys us like which they have given to us since it left the first version

Blaz

Well my first post in this forum and it's only in order to say:BBBBBBBIIIIGGGGGGGGG UUUUUUPPPPPPP to the chankast team which has decided to return to work on chankast! :bouncy:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
In the news comments of Talfi.net, one of the users (a close friend of the team) says that recently Unai was interested in learning OpenGL. In a future maybe we will see a linux version :bouncy:

loopsider

MAD_BOY said:
yay, that's what i call good news :)
*gives cookies to the chankast team*

this is definetely great news. these guys are geniuses, big up to these guys as well. cant wait to see beta :drool:

loopsider

Burnpro said:
this is old news guys..
the weekend they refer to is this past weekend..

no matter, what matters is that its being worked on. as long as there isnt word on progress its still new news =]