What's new

Dd Entry

kpoch

I HAVE THE LAST CHANKAS AND DIRECTX9C (WIN XP PRO) WHITOUT ANY SERVICE PACK I HAVE D3D9.DDL BUT WHEN I OPEN THE CHANKAST CAUSE AND ERROR IN dDeNTRY10 ON DDRAW.DDL NOT FOUND I REINSTALL THE DIRECTX 2 TIMES AND CAUSE THE SAME ERROR

OP
K

kpoch

pleae help

i have this pc
P4 HT 3.6 Etreme Edition
ATI raedon 9800 256DDR
1024GB RAM DDR

i have chankast and d3d9.dll

winxp pro whitout service pak
and unique error is

ddentry10 in dynamic libray on ddraw

i have directx 9.0c

possible solution???

Trotterwatch

Start>Run>Dxdiag
2nd tab

Check to see if the window at the bottom mentions any errors in your Direct X installation.

You are download Direct X 9c from the official website I take it?

OP
K

kpoch

Trotterwatch said:
Start>Run>Dxdiag
2nd tab

Check to see if the window at the bottom mentions any errors in your Direct X installation.

You are download Direct X 9c from the official website I take it?
no say anyproblem
i have the oficial dx9.0c and the fu*ing emulator no open i hace 5 roms (iso) autoboot and works i hace a frind whit the same pc and same specifications and.... yes the chankast open in he's computer

any1have any idea please i need to play marvel vs capcom 2 i try whit dreamemu but no run ( this emu is a fake)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
This problem can occur in two cases:
The first is that you have the directx libraries in more than one directory. Use the windows search option and search all your drives for "ddraw.dll" and if you find the same file more than one time delete all the files except the one in the "windows/system32" directory.
The second case is that there is a problem with your video card drivers. In that case download the latest drivers from www.ati.com :)