What's new

dataDyne (Lucern Tower) - Discussions here

mrfcrougar

Ok, that is absoutley leet, I dunno if he browses these forums, but Designator Hawk is the scripter for Marathon 2003. He has just finished some work on camera translations that allow the weapons to swivel on the screen like they did in Perfect Dark and Goldeneye.

If he chipps his sorry ass around, and reads this, you may be able to get intouch with him and snag that script as a mutator to go with your maps (makes a totally different feel to the game).

NeoNight

mrfcrougar said:
Ok, that is absoutley leet, I dunno if he browses these forums, but Designator Hawk is the scripter for Marathon 2003. He has just finished some work on camera translations that allow the weapons to swivel on the screen like they did in Perfect Dark and Goldeneye.

If he chipps his sorry ass around, and reads this, you may be able to get intouch with him and snag that script as a mutator to go with your maps (makes a totally different feel to the game).

wait what do you mean by "swivel"? like the guns follow where your aiming without the camera moving? if so cool!!!! :bounce:

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I worked on my map today. No screenshots, sorry. I started to make the :crazy: stairs.....stairs............... ..

I only did those that are reaching the last 10 stories.

Now, I'm converting some part of the map into static Meshes because it's starting to take too much time to only compile the geometry.....

Next thing to do is to complete de Cassandra's Office and I will start the other stories.

I wil do a SPECIAL beta release when the office and the normal 2 other stories will be done. Some part won't be accessible.

Expect something this month.

Last edited:

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
hmmm, i was helping out a pd mod way back around last year
hehehe
i think i just gave blueprints for pd guidebook
but it was interesting
gj knuckles
looks AMAZING

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

edit: oh btw I was gonna dump and convert some of the music from pd to compliment your maps... soo uh wadda say?

No problem, I need some. Right now.

Post here any opinions, bugs or questions you may have about this map :)