What's new

cycle-accuracy vs feature rich - lets duke it out

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Indeed, byuu_ is byuu, the one and only byuu, one who researches and develops a snes emulator with cycle-accurate timing. And kiddies to you, he is one who is doing a great job. A much respected person :)

Ballard

ScottJC said:
Pfft, it seems more than likely Byuu IS Ballard. They both have the same post count, they were both registered at the same time (may 2006) and both post after each other within only minutes. He's basically arguing with himself and he expects us to believe this crap.

Its like me posting "Heres some information" then following it five minutes later with "I agree".

Sorry Monk, you failed this case.

I respect the guy's work, that's all.

I've since been enlightened to the fact that perfect, cycle-accurate emulation isn't a necessity of this thing.

Besides, I didn't even start this effin thread.

:)

Last edited:

byuu_

Alright, I mainly just stopped by to reply to this thread, but I'll try and stop by every now and again.

zilmar, just wanted to clarify that I highly respect the work you guys are doing on PJ64 et al. SNES emulation is child's play compared to what you guys are working on. Just in case we don't chat again, good luck in the future with your emulator :)

Pfft, it seems more than likely Byuu IS Ballard. They both have the same post count, they were both registered at the same time (may 2006) and both post after each other within only minutes. He's basically arguing with himself and he expects us to believe this crap.

I'm definitely not Ballard.

I'm flattered that you think I have that kind of time. But just for the hell of it, would you care to explain why you think I would be disagreeing with myself instead of backing myself up? And perhaps while you're at it ... why you think that is a more logical conclusion than perhaps I stumbled across this thread in my referral logs, and just happen to have been browsing this forum at the same time as Ballard?

Last edited:

uuyb

byuu_ said:
I'm definitely not Ballard.

I definitely agree. byuu is much too cool, intelligent, and handsome to do something like that.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Heh. least it isn't as retarded as most of the stuff that ballard has posted in this thread - and its a nice change.