What's new

conkers bad fur day problem

OP
A

augias

But it was allright with the previous version of the plug-in!!!

That's why it's so astonishing.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Yes, I'm using the European version (I don't know why, since it's the same than the american) and since it worked with the older plugin, it should work with this one, and if not... I guess we'll have to wait for a new release that fixes that (or use another emulator)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING NOW WITH THIS GAME?????!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what I have done, but now, everytime I try to run Conker, after the first bit of the introduction appears (the 'N') a window appears saying that I have to close PJ64 'cos it has done something not valid. What's going on?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
augias said:
But it was allright with the previous version of the plug-in!!!

That's why it's so astonishing.

its not astonishing at all, you wouldn't believe how complicated some of the blending is, a GeForce2 can't do it all properly. mainly cos GF2 aint very good. Er what was my point.. oh yeah: use the older plugin or upgrade your system.

Last edited:
OP
A

augias

That makes 2 of us.
But hey, if it's impossible, it's impossible.
It's just maddening that the hardware compatibility of the d3dplugin should grow LESS instead of MORE.

I'll buy a new graphic card anyway sometime this winter, and you should do the same.

I wonder if I should buy a GeForce4 or rather an ATI card. Do Ati cards have OpenGL? I heard that they are better at d3d than nvidia cards, that should make them perfect for pj64, but what about other emus?