What's new

conker's bad fur day...last level impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaz

anyonw who has DONE conker's bad fur day on PJ64 or another emu....please read

1. Last level- the boss from Alien 2...Conker have to move her around and throw her out the "door"....mmm doesn't work. ON a n64 controller you move the control stick around in circles to do this, and that's easy because that control stick has 360 grades. Well, the numpads have not, - no matter how I try to press them systematically, in the right order - it's not working. What a pitty :down:
anyone here who has done conker on an emu though?

2. the "spooky" chapther made me feel like never play this game again....zombies are scary and I'm easy frightened....AND it's **** hard to hit them. Just a little touch on the numpads makes the gun sight move one half meter - too much, and too many quicksaves. (Too many quicksaves and quickloads at all in the game heh)

Same problem in the war chapter. The bad gun movement makes you become dead before you've hit the teddies.

though this is the greatest game ever (wonder how they could put a so HUGE game into a cartridge...anyone others who hates zombies?)

MurrMurr

I think it mentions this in the FAQ.
You need an analog controller (preferably an n64 controller).

:cyclops:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
actually, I've beaten conker on PJ and 1964. I would use Nrage's plugin anyway, because for some reason, even with a keyboard, it still allows you to use the arrow keys as an analog stick, and if you tap them in the up, left, down, right order, it does spin you around and let you throw them out the door.

As to the spooky chapter, it's all about jumping on top of the tombstones, so you can get away from the zombies.

The war chapter, drove me mad. I couldn't move fast enough to kill the waves of teddys, I have NO idea how someone on a real n64 could get through it. I quicksaved my way through.

jodiendo

I've beaten conker too, like karth95, with my keyboard, but you have to tap them slow, it works better than tap quickly.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Do a trigger in n-rage's plugin to make a little lesser sentivity. Just hit that button when aiming and disable when runnig; makes life easy!

danos

ijm more wondering how the hell you get the rock monsetr in the club down that freaking hill!!! I keep peeing all over him but he never rolls towards the door!! have check all the FAQ just says pee on him next to the door and he will roll down he doesnt!!!

Clements

Yes, that peeing part took me hours in the real game on N64. Just keep trying, it is possible. (albeit unfair like most of hard sections in the game)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
yeah, and you have to aim him straight down the chute, not next to it or anything. it's hard as heck. It took me an hour using pj64 and save/load states to get it to work right. Of course, I have a thrustmaster dual analog controller that I can use instead of the keyboard.

Just Stop all ur moaning and whining and buy a pc analog controller(I bought a saitek the very next day after I found super mario world and an emulator to play it with and it works just great)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I'm sorry to tell you this but this is a one year old thread, so posting in here is kinda useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.