What's new

Confused =S

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
Hey Guy's This Is Really Bugging me :plain: I've Been Playing The Unreal Tournament 3 Demo Recently On Mying And Girlfreinds Comp's recently and i was supprised By The FPS on Her Comp :ph34r: She is Getting Around 30 to 45 FPS on Full Setting's And at 1280x1024 :unsure:

Her Specs:

Pny Geforce 7600 GS
1GB of DDR2 ram
AMD Sempron x64 +3400 Overclocked 2ghz
AliveHDready Motherboard

Now When i Play on My Comp and Play at Full setting's at 1280x1024 i only get around 25 to 35 FPS :plain:

My Specs

2x Sapphire ATI x1650 Pro Crossfired
2GB of DDR2 Ram
AMD Althon x2 +4600 overclock 2.6 ghz Each Core
Sapphire PC-AM2RD580 MotherBoard

So What is up With that :smurf: She Even Get's 60 FPS on The Menu and i only get around 25 0_o

gokuss4

Meh...
Check to make sure your settings are exactly the same, and vsync could play a big role in that, disable it. Also check to make sure there's some sort of dual core setting. I know UT3 supports multiple threads/cores.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
You are indeed doing something wrong in your PC. There is no way she can achieve higher framerates with her specs...

revl8er

That Damn Good
Maybe that game has the problem like other games when nvidia cards run the game faster. If not that then try updating your gfx drives. Also make sure that you don't have something like vsync turned on.

GCFreak

Yes, things like Vertical sync and Supersampling can make a game lag much more than it should. Check that those aren't on.

OP
LinkTheHero

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
Well Guy's It's Fixed Now I'm Getting a Stedy 62 FPS Full Setting's Now :bouncy:
Just Updated My Graphics Card Driver's To 7.10 And Did a Bit More Overclocking To My Cpu (2.67 GHZ Each Core =P) and The Game Run's Really Smooth =D
Thank You To Every1 Who Replyed :king:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
When using recent cards is very important to get the latest drivers. The X1650 is still recent somehow, but the fact you are using a crossfire setup makes things go wrong more often without recent drivers. Same goes for nvidia's SLI