What's new

Completely out of topic....but please do me a favour!

Remote

with emphasis on bad quality...

a) sounds familiar but i can't place it, i'm pretty sure the group behind it is french, though...
b) Baja mem - who let the dogs out...
c) not sure, it could be The lauch by Dj?
d) Defititely Robert Miles - can't remeber the song title but it's his latest...
e) - h) they were probaly never released outside of germany... it sounds like if they are chanting in german...

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
[sarcasm mode]
what, you were at a club? are you tryin to say you have a life? geez, i thought emu coders only sat infront of the computer all day long and did nothing but code. wow, i didn't know you guys had normal lives as well
[/sarcasm mode]

anyways, this is a meaningless post, cuz i really can't help, not to big into techno. hope someone can help though

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
The e.mp3 contains elements (or maybe its a remix) of :
"Members of Mayday - 10in01"
it almost sounds a bit like it. I dont own that song so i am not sure !

Tesla-Guy

Argh! feck j00 lamers :angry: er.... oops.... lemmy... err..... ;) j/k moving to talk of the town so that more ppl can see it :p

Gorxon

Administrator
Well, ever noticed how easy we get off topic on a topic?
Please help Lemmy instead of posting about music taste and if you want to post about your music taste please do so in another post....
I'm not forcing you, but I think it would be wise....:)

Remote

Very true, but the easiest way for Lemmy to find out which songs he captured would be to ask the dj... Get in contact with the club, locate the dj and send him the samples... It shouldn't be a problem for him to give Lemmy the correct song titles...

OP
Lemmy

Lemmy

Thanks for the help

Thanks for all the replies! The song I want most is "e".....not sure if its members of mayday. the melody sounds so familiar :|

:pj64:

cheers
Lemmy

OP
Lemmy

Lemmy

Wohoo

Thanks a lot .... i am sure thats the song. I thought of Faithless actually because insomnia is similar, but didn't know the name.