What's new

Cinco De Mayo

Kahenraz

Really! I can't wait! I'm hoping that the netplay lag will be fixed. :holiday: :1964: :holiday: :1964: :holiday:

leizar

The most important thing I expect from this release is an increase in stability.
:1964: I trust in 1964 programmers!

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Well, if schibo and Rice can't release it, it's ok. It's the final release, and it's better that they release a non-buggy one several days later than release one now that's really buggy or has one gaping bug

1964 is the best emulator, and I hope Schibo and Rice don't discontinue the project, because it's the emulator which works the fastest of all for me, faster and better than any other emulator (excepting Corn), and it has the best compatibility.:1964:

schibo

Emulator Developer
Sorry to kill everyone's buzz on this festive holiday, but a release won't happen today. The right elements simply have not yet come together to make this a reality. (In other words, no one is working on 1964.exe right now.)

I considered to post an "EmuTalk-only prerelease beta" so you wouldn't be left empty-handed today, but I can't do that either since there is too much left to complete. Can we say, "scope creep"?

When I have more time (school is 100% of my life right now), and when 1964 feels more like fun again and less like an obligation, then I will get back to it.

scotty

The Great One
And we will wait as long as it takes. just dont back out of doing it, that is all I ask.

Martin

Administrator
schibo said:
Sorry to kill everyone's buzz on this festive holiday, but a release won't happen today. The right elements simply have not yet come together to make this a reality. (In other words, no one is working on 1964.exe right now.)

I considered to post an "EmuTalk-only prerelease beta" so you wouldn't be left empty-handed today, but I can't do that either since there is too much left to complete. Can we say, "scope creep"?

When I have more time (school is 100% of my life right now), and when 1964 feels more like fun again and less like an obligation, then I will get back to it.

That's cool schibo, take your time. :) :1964: