Shikigami No Shiro 2 (J)

Emulator: Chankast 0.25 Alpha
My Specs: Athlon 64 3200+, Radeon X600XT

Playable

JKKDARK

Sonic Shuffle

Intro. Black screen in the "press start button" screen, but you can still hear the sound :(

JKKDARK

Space Channel 5 Part 2 (J)

Playable

JKKDARK

Spawn: In The Demon's Hand

Playable

JKKDARK

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

Playable. Horrible graphic problems :(

JKKDARK

Trizeal (J)

Intro. It freezes in the loading screen :(

JKKDARK

Segagaga (J)

I love this game, it's playable ;)

Mouser X

Remove that link, or be banned. Released or not, it's still owned by someone. Ask Nintendo. Did they ever release Starfox 2 (it was a SNES game that was never released)? No, they didn't. And yet, they still own it. In other words, get ready to be banned... Trust me, this site isn't very lenient in that regard. And I don't blame them. On top of that, what's to stop someone from using your link to find something else, that is less legal than this Half-Life image is (not saying it's legal, but that if it has any legality at all, the other stuff must be less)? Sorry, but your days are numbered.

Also, did you even bother looking at Chankast at all? When was the last time it was updated? 2 years ago? More? All I know is that it wasn't recently, and it won't be anytime soon.

On top of that, Half-Life is, I'm pretty sure, a Windows CE game (this would explain why it was easy to port it to the Dreamcast, after all). Chankast has no support, at all, for anything that uses Windows CE stuff. In other words, it's not going to happen.

As I see it, you've got 3 strikes already, and all in one post. Nice job. Linking to illegal material, asking for an update (when it hasn't been touched in years) and asking for support for something that isn't going to see the light of day for a long time to come (excluding the fact that Chankast hasn't been touched in years).

Good luck with all that. I suggest you do a little more research next time.

Last, I'm up too late. I know that's a terrible excuse, but I'm hoping that my comment here (the post I've written) will help you understand that it's very wise to look before you leap, figuratively speaking. It seems to me, that you leaped, and didn't look. Think (more than) twice when saying something, and it will benefit you greatly. Not just here, but in life in general. Trust me, doing that will get you far.

Hopefully you at least get rid of that link before a mod sees it. Mouser X over and out.

Zaejiaus

Remove that link, or be banned. Released or not, it's still owned by someone. Ask Nintendo. Did they ever release Starfox 2 (it was a SNES game that was never released)? No, they didn't. And yet, they still own it. In other words, get ready to be banned... Trust me, this site isn't very lenient in that regard. And I don't blame them. On top of that, what's to stop someone from using your link to find something else, that is less legal than this Half-Life image is (not saying it's legal, but that if it has any legality at all, the other stuff must be less)? Sorry, but your days are numbered.

Also, did you even bother looking at Chankast at all? When was the last time it was updated? 2 years ago? More? All I know is that it wasn't recently, and it won't be anytime soon.

On top of that, Half-Life is, I'm pretty sure, a Windows CE game (this would explain why it was easy to port it to the Dreamcast, after all). Chankast has no support, at all, for anything that uses Windows CE stuff. In other words, it's not going to happen.

As I see it, you've got 3 strikes already, and all in one post. Nice job. Linking to illegal material, asking for an update (when it hasn't been touched in years) and asking for support for something that isn't going to see the light of day for a long time to come (excluding the fact that Chankast hasn't been touched in years).

Good luck with all that. I suggest you do a little more research next time.

Last, I'm up too late. I know that's a terrible excuse, but I'm hoping that my comment here (the post I've written) will help you understand that it's very wise to look before you leap, figuratively speaking. It seems to me, that you leaped, and didn't look. Think (more than) twice when saying something, and it will benefit you greatly. Not just here, but in life in general. Trust me, doing that will get you far.

Hopefully you at least get rid of that link before a mod sees it. Mouser X over and out.

Well sorry! I was already pretty sure that post was pushing it well I was typing it. Im alright anyway I have it on my PC. Sorry. Something weird, I am having MAJOR problems with Sonic Adventure 2. If you need my specs to know why here they are:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz (graded at 6.9GHz)
HP A1630N
Super Multi Drive
Blu-Ray Drive
2048 MB of RAM
Integrated Nvidia GeForce 6150LE 256 MB of shared memory
250 GB HD 7,200 RPM
300 Watt Power Supply
So, is the problem im using a Nvidia card? I used search and found thats the cause. I dont know if I have the same problem but Ive played through the first boss, (I got it yesterday through eBay) and theres walls everywhere! I cant see anything! through almost the entire level and the BIG FOOT boss battle!!

Walls everywhere! I cant see anything, I can walk through them though. Too bad theres no Nvidia fix... :( Please someone make a fix! I have no idea how and I want to get a 512 MB graphics card and the only one for my power supply is the PNY GeForce 7600! All the ATi cards need bigger power supplys!

Last edited:

Mouser X

I'd like it to be noted that I wasn't meaning to be rude, so much as I was attempting to get some sort of "shock" value, in the hopes that it'd stick for you to think twice. I do appreciate you coming here. New members/users are always nice to have. However, when they're smarter than monkeys, it's especially nice. My post was more aimed at helping you avoid the "monkey" group, so to speak.

In other words, sorry to be rude. I didn't mean to be. Glad you're here. Sorry I can't help you on Sonic Adventure (1 or 2). I don't have those ones. Try Demul (with the sound off, from what I've gathered, reading their boards). That one seems to run Sonic Adventure pretty good, I think. Hope that helps. Mouser X over and out.

Vegeta

Last Hope (NTSC-J)

Emulator: Chankast 0.25 Alpha with Chankast EX 1.4.7 Plugin
My Specs: Athlon XP 2000+, Radeon 9700 Pro

Borisz

Last_Hope_Repack_DC-NU-NRG worked fine on chankast for me (with corrupt palette), although it may have actual gameplay issues because the game played worse then any shooter I ever tried.