What's new

Can someone help me??

Clyde

At first, I want to thanx for Azimar for the save swap,It looks like a useful tool and I want to use it,too.But maybe that my English is not really well enough,so I couldn't understand the meaning in the readme very well,So, can anyone please tell me steps by steps to swap a NEMU .sra save to PJ64 1.51's .sra save (it's the save of the virtual pro wresting 2), or mail me to get the file which I wanted to be swaped and help me to swap it, thanx very much!!!

[email protected]

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
1. Start the SaveSwap Programm
2.Open the Nemu save
3.Now select the folder your PJ64 Saves are located (you can configure it in PJ64)
4. Save there

OP
C

Clyde

Thanx for your help!!
But it didn't work, the wrestlers I edit before, and the hidden people and items I got before dindn't appear. I think maybe it's the game's problem...

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Make sure it doesn't also use a controller pak. The biggest thing with the save swap program, is that you need to name the .sra file from .sra to .srm in PJ64. The BEST way to do this... is to run the rom in Project 64, then exit. You will notice a .srm file in the save directory with the rom's name. You must then run the save swap program, go to the nemu save directory, and select the .sra file for the rom. Then as a destination, go to the Project 64 directory and click on the save file with the name of the rom you wish to save it to. This should successfully convert the file (error proof for the most part).

OP
C

Clyde

Sorry...

Thanx to azimar...
But maybe my condition doesn't fit to your directions. First, I ran the rom in Project 64, then I exit. But I didn't notice a .srm file in the save directory with the rom's name, but a .sra file with the rom's name... It seems like it's not the problem you explained...

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Same difference. Ignore the file extension naming convention. It's the same.

OP
C

Clyde

Thanx to azimar...
But this time I followed your directions, I ran the rom in Project 64, then I exit. I notice a .sra file in the save directory with the rom's name, so I ran the save swap program, went to the nemu save directory, and selected the .sra file for the rom. Then went to the Project 64 directory and click on the save file with the name of the rom, but it didn't work. I couldn't sure if this is your meaning?!?!
(the oringinal nemu .sra file was about 256kb and the oringinal save file created by PJ64 was 38.5kb, and the save file after I converted became 256kb, too. These were some information for you)

Thanx again and also sorry again!!!