What's new

Board Problems :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
It happend to me to, but only in big ( 6 or more pages ) thereads.
Maybe Martin is playng with PHP again ;]

L

Lachp30

It happened to me once after I had made a post, but I just ignored it:plain:

Martin

Administrator
Did that solve it? I just replied to the thread.

We have installed a new hack that allows admins and mods to reply with hidden posts (hidden to everyone but admins and mods) which makes moderation a lot easier as we don't need to start new threads in the staff forum for each thread we're discussing what to do with.

Martin

Administrator
This is weird indeed. Does it happen to any other thread, and if so, could you post a link to it? Thanks.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
May theis be due the 'invisible posters' bug ?
Say , a 'invisible poster' post the last msg. , then you click 'show me the last msg' and since it is invisible it will show no post at all ?

Eagle

aka Alshain
BTM said:
May theis be due the 'invisible posters' bug ?
Say , a 'invisible poster' post the last msg. , then you click 'show me the last msg' and since it is invisible it will show no post at all ?

Whats this invisible posters bug? Martin said he added a hidden post hack, its not a bug, its a modeator tool that allows moderators to post invisible messages so we can discuss... well... moderator things.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
I did not mean that.
Its more like when supergamer's ( thank god ! ) and cooliscool's post were invisible. Martin ( or someone else ) said it was a bug and worked on it, then cooliscool's posto became visible againd, lastly sculator's post are invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.