What's new

Boah!wow! I Found New Blade64 Wip!!!

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
Hello evryone i have found a blade64 wip
here is it
WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!
WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
you must create a order with the name: Plugin and include
no sound.dll

Trotterwatch

Stezo2k, I wouldn't waste your time, Blade64 is incredibly lame. I also suspect that this same user was the one who posted that they had created a new emulator yesterday, when in fact they ripped off a rip off (they copied Blade64 which is just a GUI and Controllor Plugin ripoff of TRwin).

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh, one question, why is this guy still posting on this forum, this is someone who really should be banned.

RPGlover12

sk8bloke22 said:
yeh, one question, why is this guy still posting on this forum, this is someone who really should be banned.
y u want him to get banned so hard he didn't do anything wrong(as far as i know :) ) he did nothin except that he posted that emu and dats it

sk8bloke22

roll for life
not u rpg :)

he made a fake emu as well afaik, hacked into trwingl or something, claiming he had converted it to d3d. plus hes literring the forums with crap.

RPGlover12

sk8bloke22 said:
not u rpg :)

he made a fake emu as well afaik, hacked into trwingl or something, claiming he had converted it to d3d. plus hes literring the forums with crap.
lol thought its me :) but how did u find all these stuff that he converted trwingl and converted it to d3d ??? is there a sort of program or u tested it out