What's new

Blast Corps

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
I need some help

Blast Corps was by far my favorite N64 game. It simply was the greatest game ever. My problem is that I cannot get it to work. The game goes too fast! Everything is sped up, and its impossible to play. I'm using version 1.1 (U), and it still wont work

I've tried the Japanese rip, Blast Dozer, and the speed is a bit closer to normal, but it still is unplayable. Can anyone help me out? What can I do?

Knuckles

sometime,in 1964, I have this problem with Perfect Dark. But by seeing your specs, try PJ64. there's a speed limiter so it will surely going to run at the good speed.

OP
V

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
I played around with the settings for a while, and I found the optimum settings:

PJ64
RiCE's daedlus
zilmar's

Set at: Counter Factor = 3

It runs the best under that. Still, its not even close to flawless. Sure it will satisfy me when I'm on the road, but its not quite perfect enough. I had to break down and bust out my N64 to play it :D

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Well, you can't win at everything.....besides, there isn't a doubt that Blast Corps has always been one of those roms that's been a problem to everyone...By the way, did you run a rom renamer such as GoodN64 to see if it might just be a bad rom?