What's new

Beta Tester Magazine: The Spoof and Beyond!

CKemu

Well BTmag has been running as an occasional spoof for quite sometime now. Poking fun at the emulation community, devs, betatesters, and general topical stuff.

I do this generally due to sheer boredom, and overdosing on coffee :evil:. Never a vast amount of time spent on each one, and they are more a concept, bit of fun than anything else, but I feel I like sharing my insanity.

Some of you have proberbly heard of it before, and the lucky ones won't of. Well a new 'issue' out today, Enjoy.

On a Side note, I have included the 'back issues', and there is a possibility that Bobbi is willing to turn this into a working practical online magazine for the NGemu community!

Issue 14

Back Issues 01-13

RatTrap

GODLIKE
could be possible to make a real publication of it.. i've thought about it many times.. the only problem is what is legal and what isn't.. so i guess one would need to know the real legalities and keep to the strictly legal side of emulation.. i think this could be a big thing..

but of course.. all publications need to start as a fanzine of some sort.. it would be pretty cool if a team of guys gathered content every month that had to do with emulation and gaming..

have diferent sections etc.. i would actually like to join a project like that.. that would really motivate me in these times with low motivation :)..

Eagle

aka Alshain
RatTrap said:
but of course.. all publications need to start as a fanzine of some sort.. it would be pretty cool if a team of guys gathered content every month that had to do with emulation and gaming..

Sounds like fun. I would love to do articles on MMORPG beta tests. Its not emulation, but its still beta testing :p

Last edited:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yeah I'd be up for that. And I have access to alot of press sites, where most of the info is available for reprint, so that might be useful.