What's new

Beta .cht Database

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Here you can Download the latest to date of the 1964.cht & the offline cheats.chm.

Just extract Zip to main folder & click yes to overwrite.

How to use the Cheats can be found on the Gui:
Help/Offline Cheat Help

if you find any probs with cheats just let me know.

Edit: Update file.

Includes some awsome Codes For:

1080 Snowboarding Codes:
Infinite health all Players/All Levels.
Have All Players & Levels
Infinite Lives & Continues

Extreme-G XG2 (J):
Full cheat Support plus [Screen Hud Clear] for Jabos Plugin to allow the Game to be played.

AEROGAUGE (J) V1.1:
Full Cheat Support

F-ZERO X (J)
Full Cheat Support

AIDYN_CHRONICLES (U)
Some great little Codes i made for this one (Rather Cool)

& Soo many more

Plus fixed a Pokemon stadium 2 truncate problem (I wont name the person for the find) but thanks :p

EDIT: Updated to 1964_Cheats2_26_10_03.zip.zip

It includes a few more fixes & adds like TopGear Overdrive & Hyper Bike plus some others

Last edited:

mojo

It seems there is no cheat code for Zelda Master Quest. I think maybe the Zelda Orcrania of Time will work with Master Quest.

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
mojo said:
It seems there is no cheat code for Zelda Master Quest. I think maybe the Zelda Orcrania of Time will work with Master Quest.
Yes there are Codes for the Master Quest & no the OOT ones will not work for it as we had to make the codes for Master Quest :)

please check again & can anyone else confirm they show up in the Cheats Menu for the Master Quest ?

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Gent said:
Yes there are Codes for the Master Quest & no the OOT ones will not work for it as we had to make the codes for Master Quest :)

please check again & can anyone else confirm they show up in the Cheats Menu for the Master Quest ?

Yep they are there, and ok

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
NeTo said:
Yep they are there, and ok

Ok Thanks NeTo i was a little worrid.
btw pm me as to where i can get that theme it rocks :)

mojo said:
Weird! That not shown up with me...???

erm ok heres whati want you to do.

Open Tool64 & then open the Dir the rom is.

Now that it displays your Rom

tool641.jpg

Right Click on the the Roms Name & choose Rom Proterties.

tool642.jpg

& the Rom Properties Dialog will open.

tool643.jpg

Now what i want you to tell me is:

what is your Roms CRC1: & CRC2: & Rom Name: :)

Last edited:
OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
mojo said:
Here is my rom name:
ZELDA MASTER QUEST
CRC1: 1D4136F3
CRC2: AC56EE09

Ok and there is your problem :)

The Original MQ and one in the ROM_Properties.ini is shown in the pic above:

Rom Name: ZELDA MASTER QUEST
CRC2: AF63EEA9

you need to open the ROM_Properties.ini and search for ZELDA MASTER QUEST

Once you have copy the whole Entery and paste under it and change the CRC from [1D4136F3-AF63EEA9-C:45] to [1D4136F3-AC56EE09-C:45]

Now you should see the Cheats but im not to sure about if the cheats will work as they was made specific for the one mentioned above.

Let me know how you get on Please :)

Last edited:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I went ahead and pulled out my copy, I have the same CRCs as you do, gent, and the cheats work.

mojo

Yes, I've changed the CRC in ROM_Properties and I found that the cheat work but as long as Zelda is still around Hyrule Forest, when Zelda goes outside, 1964 crash and auto-exit.

skull1

im9i7
Gent said:
Ok and there is your problem :)

The Original MQ and one in the ROM_Properties.ini is shown in the pic above:

Rom Name: ZELDA MASTER QUEST
CRC2: AF63EEA9

you need to open the ROM_Properties.ini and search for ZELDA MASTER QUEST

Once you have copy the whole Entery and paste under it and change the CRC from [1D4136F3-AF63EEA9-C:45] to [1D4136F3-AC56EE09-C:45]

Now you should see the Cheats but im not to sure about if the cheats will work as they was made specific for the one mentioned above.

Let me know how you get on Please :)

i've never heard of a second master quest rom release. how can he have a different crc.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
It very well could be a hack, which is why when he enables the cheats it bombs out.
it's possible that someone decided to hack the rom to make something easier, display the right buttons instead of the cube buttons, etc.

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
mojo said:
Yes, I've changed the CRC in ROM_Properties and I found that the cheat work but as long as Zelda is still around Hyrule Forest, when Zelda goes outside, 1964 crash and auto-exit.

Ya looking at that CRC i didnt expect the rom to run much way past the intro this is common in hacks that are changed via a Hex Editor etc.

Still im also interested as to why someone would try to change it and make it avalible for dl as it certainly seems like a bad rom. :plain:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Yeah, the ROM may be corrupted, thus you should check your modem for possible download corruption problems.

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
I have updated the cheat file on the 1st Post

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Just updated the file to 1964_Cheats_26_10_03.zip because of some more truncate problems get it on the 1st post.

If you see a Error like the one below saying about too many codes etc..
Let me know here & i will fix it.
Thanks

Last edited:

GE Master

Gent said:
Just updated the file to 1964_Cheats_26_10_03.zip because of some more truncate problems get it on the 1st post.

If you see a Error like the one below saying about too many codes etc..
Let me know here & i will fix it.
Thanks

Okay, Mario Party 3 (U) [!] error "too many lines for cheat" occurs when starting ROM.