• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Moose Jr. said:
Super Mario 64 for me. It's the only N64 game I've actually completed, besides Conker's BFD.

Spoilers:

Conker's BFD ending is depressing, I beat it, and lost any will to live for a full day.

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
karth95 said:
Spoilers:

Conker's BFD ending is depressing, I beat it, and lost any will to live for a full day.

No kidding. And after so much humor. I guess they programmed that part right after an all-nighter.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Hmm... I don't think I could vote for any of these. This is truely the best the n64 had? Thats even worse than I thought...

Hyper19s

Banned
BANJO KAZOOIE HERE!!!

I just love beating gruntilda and see her fat ugly
ASS fall off the castle stupid witch!!!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Aerogauge & Gamespot can kiss my Pinstriped Horse :plain:

2fast4u

suprised about igns choices. even the good old n64 had more top games that that :plain: kudos for adding paper mario tho, highly underappreciated game imo :)

pandamoan

Banned
2fast4u said:
suprised about igns choices. even the good old n64 had more top games that that :plain: kudos for adding paper mario tho, highly underappreciated game imo :)

yeah, they're missing my faves.

i'd vote for mk4 (yes it's only evolutionary, but then, so has every nintendo console been!) (short of the nes maybe?)

that game still wastes hours of my time.

as a side, i couldn't vote in the poll... dunno why!

but i'd have voted sm64, as it is a great great game.

Davemc

Dave
Hahaha, Madden, what a piece of shit.
Where the fuck is ISS?
And Mario Kart.
This is truly the shittest poll I have ever seen.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Super Smash Brothers isnt even on there, jesus, this is a shit list, no mario kart, no ssb, what a joke.

NeoNight

2fast4u said:

bah I liked the first mario rpg better...

jollyrancher

What's the link to this top 20? I went to Gamespot and didn't see it. Was it in some forum or something? Seems more like a poll than a legitimate top 20. I mean 3 Maddens? And a true critic knows that Madden 99, which wasn't even included on the list, has the best graphics and gameplay (even though the sound sucks). I don't like Gamespot much, but it's impossible that someone there created such a ridiculous top 20 list. I mean there's no ISS '98 (best N64 sports game), and wtf is Tetrisphere??? Maybe it's some ok puzzle game, but Tetrisphere over a landmark game like Wave Race, which was not even included on the list???? The list also neglects the fact that the N64 destroyed PSX on Wrestling games and that it had excellent "arcade-style" racing games like Mario Kart, Diddy Kong, Ridge Racer 64 and Beetle Racing. But seriously, 3 Maddens and just one Zelda????? Should be 2 Zeldas and possibly one Madden.

OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
This is the top 20 rated n64 games, in the advanced search section. I look over the list, and as everyone said, It's true. 3 madden titles? NFL Blitz? Replace those with SSB, Mario Kart, and a few others, and you'd have a winning set.
FYI: Superman 64 was rated in the lowest 3 ratings that gamespot has ever given to a game.