What's new

Best GBA Emulator

Ragemanchoo

Do VisualBoyAdvance or Boycott Advance have a 'rapid-fire' feature? ... I am currently using BGB and it does not have this feature.

Also, either of those two emulators play Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games?

Thanks,
Ryan

theredmage

yeah, visualboyadvance rules! But for some reason, my brother's laptop runs it more smoothly than my desktop, and his is years older than mine.:huh: But since I install that video card, everything is going smoothly.

phil-csf

I used to use GBA for everything... now nothing beats using a Flash Cart... I mean, perfect emulation, playing the games on the hardware they're meant to be played on.

smcd

phil-csf said:
I used to use GBA for everything... now nothing beats using a Flash Cart... I mean, perfect emulation, playing the games on the hardware they're meant to be played on.

Owning an actual licensed and legal cart is far better, nothing beats the real thing. Plus, you get the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting the developers.

WhiteX

I have a flash cart because here the prices of games are prohibitive...but once in a while i get a PC original to help it to keep running. :D

kent666

that would be vbalink.. a modification of VisuaBoyAdvance can link up to 4 players on a LAN.. great emulator i would say...