What's new

Because I'm a nut

2fast4u

well i did it ... i actually bought an xbox. :whistling combined with burnout 3 this is fucking awesome shit.

just one of the bigger or smaller anouncements one tends to encouter on this board every once in a while ;)

Martin

Administrator
LOL :D

Well I have an Xbox myself and couldn't be more pleased. I've heard Burnout 3 is awesome, need to try it soon. :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I also have an Xbox, its a nice console, but i've never enjoyed it as much as my Gamecube :p

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Now will you guys all get Live, and post your tags here?!

Just managed to peel myself away from Halo 2 to post this message. 15 hours solid yesterday. ;)

OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

lol :happy:

yeah, live might be an option soon. id love to play burnout3 online, this game kicks major ass.

in a related note: so is ye still up for the warppipe thingie, eh? ;)

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Burnout 3 XBox is fantastic fun, particularly the "first to 10 takedowns wins" multiplayer option.
*Grudgingly admits to owning an unchipped XBox used for XBox Media Center purposes... and XBox Linux. And the SNES emulator. And WinUAEX.;)*
Yup, that LAN port it has its uses.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Xbox's play games too? Hmm...I've had mine for years and I think I remember something about that... :D

On a more serious note though, I've never touched xbox live. I just don't like the idea of paying a monthly fee for games...I prefer the buy it once and own it forever method.

Last edited:

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
AlphaWolf said:
Xbox's play games too? Hmm...I've had mine for years and I think I remember something about that... :D

On a more serious note though, I've never touched xbox live. I just don't like the idea of paying a monthly fee for games...I prefer the buy it once and own it forever method.
you can use xbconnect.com ;)

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Apparently it plays them. Though mine debates whether Halo was a game or an extreme exercise in repetition and averageness. Still, the Vice City port did beat the heck out of the PC version...
XBox + USB keyboard + Links browser = great `dumb` internet surfing terminal for the family. Doesn't execute standard PC code so fairly spy/adware proof. More secure than IE at least. :p
*wishes for a Firefox port*