What's new

Banjo-Tooie Unhandled OpCode

Alan!

too cynical to speak
I was playing BT and got the following error: Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801C0D10. Followed by (on the same error screen): Unknown F2 F6 00 10. It also said it was "stoping" emulation.

I got this message in Glitter Gulch Mine immediately after I completed the mission where you have to defuse all the dynamite in that first-person maze dealio. I am using PJ64 1.6 with Glide64 Napalm 1.0, the default audio plugin, and NRage's input plugin.

I'm using Windows Vista with a GeForce 7600 GO, an AMD Athlon 64x2 TL-56, and 1GB of RAM. I also scanned the ROM with GoodN64 and it put a ! next to the ROM name (which means it's a good ROM, I think). Oh and I tried the default video plugin; no dice.

Help please. :(

Toasty

Sony battery
Also, for that particular game you may want to try 1964 v0.8.5. Project64 occasionally experiences random crashes in Banjo-Tooie, though that may not necessarily be the cause of your problem.

OP
Alan!

Alan!

too cynical to speak
Fixed the problem, somehow. I really don't know. Anyway, Glide64 now causes massive slowdown in the game. Like sub-15 FPS. Any way to fix this? Default settings btw.