What's new

Banjo-Tooie ->still<- crashes

-Shadow-

Banned
Banjo Tooie still crashes with 1964 v0.9.9 on my machine , can someone post his (!workin! plugin/emu) settings for this game , please ?

/edit : I've searched the Forum from top to bottom , and tried the settings that were posted there , nothing worked....

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Works fine in my system (sloooooooooow): Shibo Audio,Jabo D3D 6 1.5.1 Jabo input plug-in,default settings for the game.
Sist.: AMD Duron 700 MhZ,sis 630/730 chipset (video too) sis 7018 audio,Win XP.
Maybe... bad rom

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmmm , it could really be a bad rom.... When I shoot with a fire egg on the Button over the gate to the Pine Grove , nothing happens . It goes perfectly with my US version (64 Jiggies , whoho)....

Let's see whats Goodn64 says :D

Thanks for the tip ^^

/edit : Hmmm , the rom is a good one... strange , strange bug...

Last edited:

xamenus

H3ad5h0tter said:
Hmmm , it could really be a bad rom.... When I shoot with a fire egg on the Button over the gate to the Pine Grove , nothing happens . It goes perfectly with my US version (64 Jiggies , whoho)....

Let's see whats Goodn64 says :D

Thanks for the tip ^^

/edit : Hmmm , the rom is a good one... strange , strange bug...

What graphics plugin are you using?

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
I Tried it with :

1. Jabo's (it worked with the US versoin on PJ64)
2. Glide 64 (looks nice --> crash with Framebuffer :/ )
3. Rice's ( The Model of Banjo gets deformed --5secs later--> Crash )
4. GLn64 ( Everything is white with this pluggin :/ )

/edit : Rice's doesn't work anymore with this game ! The Video + Core + Audo + RSP usage counters are going to zero !

/edit : I forgot to say that it is the European version...

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Uninstall 1964 and try again.
GLN64 works fine woth this game.You have an ATI radeon?

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Ok , the Reinstall brought it back to life :D

I've got a Radeon 9800Pro... And I found a Workaround for the problem whith the Fire Egg button ! I used the Warp cheat (ripped it from PJ64) and warped myself straight to Witchyworld , i went out of the Park and Activated the Silo to the Pine Grove :D

/edit : with GLN64 everything gets only white , if banjo stands on the ground , i've got a screen of this !

Last edited:
OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmmm , it didn't work... I still got a white screen :/
I'll use Jabos... Due the reinstall , Rice's works again . But Banjo still gets deformed when i Challenge canary mary , for god's sake it works with Glide64 , phew ^^

Do you have any suggestions for the Fire-Egg switch ? Okay , I've got a workaround , but the bug is still veeery strange , though it's a good rom....

/edit : thanx for the help :)

Last edited:

xamenus

H3ad5h0tter said:
Do you have any suggestions for the Fire-Egg switch ? Okay , I've got a workaround , but the bug is still veeery strange , though it's a good rom....

Can you please attach a savestate, with Banjo standing in front of the fire egg switch? I'll see if I get the problem. Thanks. :)

edit: Wait, did you say that you only get this problem in the E version? I'm afraid I only have the US version. Sorry. :(

Last edited:

4real

H3ad5h0tter said:
Banjo Tooie still crashes with 1964 v0.9.9 on my machine , can someone post his (!workin! plugin/emu) settings for this game , please ?

/edit : I've searched the Forum from top to bottom , and tried the settings that were posted there , nothing worked....

I think the Problem is 0.9.9 go back and use 8.5.

I have the same problem with Banjo Tooie and the only way to play it was to go back to version 8.5.

Have no problems now ive gone to 8.5