What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie Project HD

Hinz

Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie HD Project allows fans of Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie play with the future plugin GLide64 2015 (full experience with right fade and hack for image quality in fade) and important textures of XBLA (HUD, character faces balloons, texts and fade).

Link: bkbthdproject.atwebpages.com

Credits:
Director of Project: Hinz
Idea: Hinz
RIP Textures: Nicholas (Nic333)
Some Works & Textures: Loulof
XBLA Textures: RWP
Copyright: Rareware and Microsoft

F

Fanatic 64

Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie HD Project allows fans of Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie play with the future plugin GLide64 2015
There are already 2 plugins that load textures. Why wait for another one? (I'ts GLideN64 by the way.)
(full experience with right fade and hack for image quality in fade)
What?
and important textures of XBLA (HUD, character faces balloons, texts and fade).
So this is only a drop-in of the Xbox 360 textures? Then technically it is copyright infringement (and a violation of the Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Terms of Service), and most important textures (scenery, etc) are still low resolution on the Xbox 360 version.

OP
H

Hinz

There are already 2 plugins that load textures. Why wait for another one? (I'ts GLideN64 by the way.)
What?
So this is only a drop-in of the Xbox 360 textures? Then technically it is copyright infringement (and a violation of the Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Terms of Service), and most important textures (scenery, etc) are still low resolution on the Xbox 360 version.

1) Yes, we have, but not have the right experience with Banjo-Kazooie. Example: at the start of level, before the pieces fade, the plugin GLide 2012 allow emulator show 1 second of image of level, and the quality is inferior, the plugin needs to store level's image in N64 RDRAM, thus hires frame is converted into low-res original resolution. This is why i cited hack.

2) Read the part one.

3) Yes, this is the objective. I don't know about this, but RWP provide the texture pack of XBLA version. I will never upload the ROM in my website, only the texture pack. My definition of HD (high definition) it's because the emulator with GLide64 can run in HD or Full HD and the texture has better definition.