What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo Kazooie Texture dump

Rice

Emulator Developer
I have run through the demo of many stages, the intro and a little bit walking around. I have also done some sort of organization of the dumpped texture.

Last edited:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
this is probably a stupid question but what your saying is you did some hires textures or you dumped them for other people to make?

Trotterwatch

The latter spork9, you can gleam that info from reading his post. Very good idea IMO, should save some of the artists time.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Still it's always nice knowing where each texture goes to ;). Working blind folded is kinda hard.

Someone will certainly appreciate this though :D

_pm_

Pathetic Member
I agree with you guys, retexturing BK is a really big project. I hope other people take this idea (dumping and organizing the files) for other huge games too. :)

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
Trotterwatch said:
The latter spork9, you can gleam that info from reading his post. Very good idea IMO, should save some of the artists time.

I thinking you mean no but thats just a guess

hizoka10

here is a good part of BanjooKazooie first level remade, tell me if you like rice because not a lot of people seems to have liked my SM64 pack.

hizoka10

It doesn't seems that BK just use ci textures for optimisations only so it doesn't process his palettes. could you see if it's possible to load my pack at the step were plugins-enhanced textures are loaded to enable rgb textures.
Thanks

PS : I saw mipmap versions of high textures in the dump folder but doesn't seems to be used if someone see a visible change when approching an object just make a /2 versions of the corresponding textures and tell it to me.

V-King

Just a dude
hizoka10 said:
It doesn't seems that BK just use ci textures for optimisations only so it doesn't process his palettes. could you see if it's possible to load my pack at the step were plugins-enhanced textures are loaded to enable rgb textures.
Thanks

PS : I saw mipmap versions of high textures in the dump folder but doesn't seems to be used if someone see a visible change when approching an object just make a /2 versions of the corresponding textures and tell it to me.
As far as I know those mipmap textures are not really used.
At least I haven't seen any difference yet.
And I must say that your texture look somehow far better than mine.
Which doesn't mean I will stop retexturing B-K ;P