What's new

Bangkok one hot city

skull1

im9i7
I'm in Bangkok, Thailand and will staying here for week, anyone here got any tips on which place to visit?

Anyone here from Thailand who can give good shopping tips?

It's very hot here by the way.

deesse

J'aime ce que tu es
it seems to be a very nice place, my mom got there for a few days and i don't know if she's still there, i think we have "far" family...sorry if i can't help you ;)

Martin

Administrator
Bangkok is the hottest capital city in the world, I've been there once. Liked it. :)

Hmm...don't know anything in particular I can recommend, but watch your bags. ;)

Have fun!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
If you go to a red light district, be careful. That sexy babe with a hand creeping up your thigh in a professionally seductive manner may be a guy.

I'm serious ;)

OP
S

skull1

im9i7
Thanks guys. I was looking for the budha in the SF2 game. I saw the bug lying budha called "Wat Po" . It turns out it's the the one in the game. The one in Sagat's stage is in Ayutaya, just incase anybody else going to Thailand.

Don't forget to got "Patpong and Pattaya".

jdsony

skull1 said:
Thanks guys. I was looking for the budha in the SF2 game. I saw the bug lying budha called "Wat Po" . It turns out it's the the one in the game. The one in Sagat's stage is in Ayutaya, just incase anybody else going to Thailand.

Don't forget to got "Patpong and Pattaya".

haha that's funny your were looking for the budha from SF2. I never though of that when I was there. I was in Pattaya for a few weeks and passed through Ayutaya after staying up north in sukothai for a few months. It was a great place, I almost wish I was back there right now.

I bought 12 PS1 games there for about 75 cents each.