What's new

bangioh

karth95

Lord of the Cats
bakuretsu muteki bangaioh works properly when loading, but when you get to the action screen, and start to fly, it slows down to 1 v/i a second or less, on my p3 1ghz or the xp2100.

The Siskoo

Yes , you're right I don"t understand the reason, cause when I tested, the game running without problem !!! with no slow down...

Flash

Technomage
The Siskoo said:
Yes , you're right I don"t understand the reason, cause when I tested, the game running without problem !!! with no slow down...
With what plugin ?

The Siskoo

With rice plugin 5.2.0, I can't find the reason why it don't works now. I removed IncText and same problem. I tested with old version of 1964.exe same problem.

I don"t understand the reason, cause I never had slow down like that. Maybe a setting in Rice Ini...

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
The Siskoo said:
With rice plugin 5.2.0, I can't find the reason why it don't works now. I removed IncText and same problem. I tested with old version of 1964.exe same problem.

I don"t understand the reason, cause I never had slow down like that. Maybe a setting in Rice Ini...

Try out adding FastLoadTile to the bangioh's section of Ini file

Rice

Emulator Developer
I wonder if FastLoadTile helps the Mortal Kombat games since the game background seems to be tiled and it gets very slow when the background is moving.

Rice

Emulator Developer
What's the CPU usage display on the statusbar? If it shows 1964 core is using most of the CPU, then it is 1964 core problem. If video plugin is using almost all the CPU, then try other video plugins.

The Siskoo

This game was fully playable with 1964 and your plugin 5.2.0. I have summit like 80-98 % usage from the video.

and with Jabo's pluginS, i have a black screen.

I think but I'm not sure the problem comes from of the background of the scene. Except IncText, i don"t think another settings was added.