What's new

auto-cf and frameskip

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Rice put up a post regarding these, and they work fairly well for me. The auto CF doesn't seem to work correctly in DK, I have to manually select some of the factors (like 4, to get past the scene at the beginning when you would get stuck at the cave opening), but other than that, it works well. Is there a reason the question was deleted from the main forum? I was all set to post a pretty review of DK and include these.

schibo

Emulator Developer
karth95 said:
Rice put up a post regarding these, and they work fairly well for me. The auto CF doesn't seem to work correctly in DK, I have to manually select some of the factors (like 4, to get past the scene at the beginning when you would get stuck at the cave opening), but other than that, it works well. Is there a reason the question was deleted from the main forum? I was all set to post a pretty review of DK and include these.

I'm not sure who deleted that.. although i'm not sure how interesting counter factor settings are to non-beta testers, especially when it's subject to change in the 1964 exe.

OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Well, rice asked how people liked the new auto-cf and frame skip, and I guess that wouldn't be anything other than annoying for non testers. I'll post a general review of how DK feels.