What's new

ATI Remote Wonder

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Hi everyone, I recently got one of these wonderful remotes for one of my media pc's. I had 5 minutes of fun coding a plugin for the ATI Remote Wonder driver that links it with PJ's hotkeys

If anyone wants it just reply to this threaed, I wasn't sure if anyone out there actually had one besides me.. If not no big deal

:whistling

Last edited:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Jabo said:
If anyone wants it just reply to this threaed, I wasn't sure if anyone out there actually had one besides me..
Yes please! =) Great little device, isn't it? At the moment, I can only use it to adjust volume while playing PJ64 from afar, and it's tremendously useful.

ravaillac

Jabo said:
If anyone wants it just reply to this threaed, I wasn't sure if anyone out there actually had one besides me
Can you tll us qhere we can download your plugin for the ATI Remote Wonder ?

Thanks a lot

OP
Jabo

Jabo

Emulator Developer
I can honestly say I have no idea what happened to it, if I stumble across it I'll make sure I post it so tag this thread to be notified or something

smcd

Anyone else with a remote wonder (I have the first version, not Remote Wonder II) have problems with XP and the latest drivers for it? It likes to crash randomly, apparently when lots of disk access occurs or excessive uptime... and also like to press some keys twice, like when using the left-click mouse button, for example.