What's new

Area 52 - Discussions here

Knuckles

1st: It will be part of a mod (later) so maps right now are to enjoy them only ;) , later, you'll have PD characters/weapons/controls/HUD and so :p

2nd: little update, know what? Area 52!

Last edited:

Gekko

Looks hot. Of course, the ladders to get out of the moat will be useless in UT, need that PD mod no-jumping thingy ;)

Have fun making that one, can't wait.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

not really, even when double jumping you can't get out :p so you need the ladders ;)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Well, I'm currently a bit busy with my exams , but next week, I'll start working hard on it ;)

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Knuckles updates it when it needs updating, so try not to bug him. :p

But, of course, if he doesn't post anything for months, then you start bugging. :D
- Modem

Uber-Master

What ever happened to area 52? my FAVORITE map...ever! and by the way, you are amazing! PD was my fav N64 game, but i dont really have time for N64 anymore, so having this map would be awesome!

Stezo2k

S-2K
Viper_Viper said:
OMG, HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!

I have been trying like nuts to even come close to what you are doing in these games, and failing quite horibly. I think i figured out what im doing wrong. Ill check back later!

Ps great work

some n64 emulators offer texture saving etc, so this can make reconstruction easier, its not as easy as it sounds, but knuckles is doing a good job :)

Viper_Viper

Stezo2k said:
some n64 emulators offer texture saving etc, so this can make reconstruction easier, its not as easy as it sounds, but knuckles is doing a good job :)

I know this, if you look back a few pages, ive posed some pix of Link that i riped. Im trying to get UED because 3Ds Max is alittle out of my leage, and i want to make maps for UT 2004

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Hey Knuckles.. is it possible for you to make some Conker's Bad Fur day ones, like the Frenchies level? :whistling

Inky

Just posting quick. If it's been posted before, pardon me, but do you make the levels custom, or extract them from the game itself?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

only textures are extracted, everything else is started from scratch (blank sheet :p)

smcd

Props for the nice work. One of the greatest things about the UT series is the expandability and the fact that it's ENCOURAGED (tools included on the newer 2k3/2k4 CDs) Nice work.

Inky

Well, I was on Atari forums, and seen what you were using for making the maps. I've now downloaded the requirments, just like to say thank you.

Inky

Sorry to double post, but I seem to have a problem. When ever I use the TR64 Tile Dumper plugin, and set the UCode to Perfect Dark before and when the game is loaded. Now when the game starts to play, P64 gets an error. Any help?

Gladiac0190

hmmm, hey knuckles, what about a little ut2k4-fight? I'm not superhypermegagreat but it seems that you know what you're doing in UT so i just wanted to ask for a 1on1 or dm ;D.

CY:G

/CY:G saving page in favorites
/CY:G Jumping in joy
/CY:G Crying :'(

OMG, Perfect Dark is one of the best games i've ever played, i cant believe what you are doing, i just downloaded your 3 maps, they are great and extremely fun, im planning a LAN party for this 3 maps only as i have friends that used to love playing PD multiplayer...

Anyways, i have to say its amazing and man pleaz keep doing more PD maps and release PD mod for UT2004, im SO waiting for it...

Cheers....

Last edited:

sethdonut

Super Cipap Newbie
Let me just express how grateful I am to see work like this being done. Knuckles, you are awesome :D

Keep up the great work.