What's new

Anyone know a good lawyer?

Davemc

Dave
Eagle said:
Hahahaha, oh god these bloody English. Always so sterotypical towards Americans.
PS I can spell and I know what that word means.

I spelt Heineken right. So I can spell :satisfied I thought I'd spelt it wrong.

Eagle

aka Alshain
ShinjiIkari said:
I resemble that remark, AW

really, you resemble that remark? How do you look similar to a sentence on an online message board. Please post a picture, I gotta see this.

OP
ShinjiIkari

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
Eagle said:
really, you resemble that remark? How do you look similar to a sentence on an online message board. Please post a picture, I gotta see this.

bah

Eagle

aka Alshain
dayve said:
Hehe, nice one Mr. Eagle.

Why thank you, I thought so. ShinjiIkari, I think you were looking for the word "resent" not "resemble". Its an easy mistake but I always gotta poke fun.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Hmm, ok. Well I dont memorize quotes from cartoon characters so all I can say is... my bad.

Davemc

Dave
And why do you not memorize quotes from cartoon characters? You should not come back here until you have every programme stored word for word inside you head incase of anymore mistakes. ;)

But anyway, even if it is a quote from a cartoon, why would ShinjiIkari bother to use it there?

Nemo

Master Sporksman
*shrugs* I have a 5-year-old brother, and I just looked up the name real quick, lol. It's used more often than just that cartoon though.