What's new

Any one know there was a debugger in pj64

yeah i saw the debugger source files when i downlaoded the source... but i thought all emus had a debugger ??

Rice

Emulator Developer
As I remember, the debugger is turned off by default in the source code. If you want to turn it on, you have to find the spot in the code to change it from off to on.

Remote

I haven't poked around with the source until now but apparently I'm missing the header file "Reverse Code.h"...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Remote said:
I haven't poked around with the source until now but apparently I'm missing the header file "Reverse Code.h"...
I think it is that one you should comment out?

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
As you all seem to have compilation problems i am posting the executable of pj64 with the debugger. This way you will be able to discover another part of this fabulous emulator !!

Rename the first archive to project64debug.exe
and the second to project64debug.c00

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
Hey there's no difference.There aren't any debug opptions in the files you posted.

Last edited:

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
I think you have to execute the .reg files provided with the source of pj64 and the rsp plugin.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
And..

With this debugger ¿Can we locate and know how dows work the algorithm for the compression of the 2D graphics in Evangelion 64 and Resident Evil 2? :pj64:

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Of course, you can. You have to dump the rsp microcode and understand it but....
Good luck !!!

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Ill check it out. Maybe in a few months, a GFX plugin can be released (Alpha Ver.). Or even a utility that decompress tha data and leave it right to Rom translation.