What's new

Analog Stick Configuration for Gamepads

HiReZ92

My main question is there a plugin or way where I could set up the X axis and Y axis controls to chankast? I am setting up the controls from Chankast to my Xbox 360 controller that I have hooked up to my pc and wanted to know how I would set up the analog sticks. I'm using a program called "Control MK" for my 360 controller and inserted the buttons for the analog stick for the Chankast to the 360 right analog stick but the stick did not respond while I was playing in-game.

Last edited:

jonnyczi

I use an xbox 360 controller also.

use the regular drivers for the controller and get rid of that program you are using. Get the darkman_dinput40b.zip chankast controler plugin.

OP
H

HiReZ92

jonnyczi said:
I use an xbox 360 controller also.

use the regular drivers for the controller and get rid of that program you are using. Get the darkman_dinput40b.zip chankast controler plugin.
I got the plugin but I was wondering how did you configure your analog sticks because when I set mine up when play Jet Grind Radio and Sonic Adventure the characters had stutter steps where they could not move in a fluid motion. Did you set up the analog sticks as your mouse movements or something else of that sort?

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
The analog sticks work fine with me. Maybe it's the drivers for your controller? Try using Elsemi's input plugin for Chankast if it's not your drivers.