What's new

Am i the only....?

Knuckles

It doesn't belong here , don't make those kind of posts :p if you want to talk about your age, go in talk of the town :p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Helow, mai neim iz pSImAN end i wont to asck u whear to dawnlod new RAM four junkast.

P5: Ai am 9 yearz old so me inglis is bed :p

3DiT: Thencks in addvantadge.

Last edited:

aprentice

Actually, believe it or not, there are alot of people here older than 17, their mentality just hasn't caught up with their age yet :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm not just over 17, I am 97 years old, I can barely move unless it is to go to the Bingo. its not cheap these days, its more than a shiling, I like to go for a hurl on the bus and eat ham.

I remember when I was in the war, there was no emulation then, the only thing we could do in that era to entertain ourselves was either killing germans or monopoly... so, started killing... *rant continues for 8 hours*

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
aprentice said:
Actually, believe it or not, there are alot of people here older than 17, their mentality just hasn't caught up with their age yet :p

Hehe.. Agreed.

"U R TEH BOM! LOL OMG!" :p

vleespet

The decent one
Heh. In fact I am the only guy that is mentally caught up my age :) But Aprentice, you're right indeed. Omglol2u!!!

deesse

J'aime ce que tu es
huh i think that Masterm was sleeping for a while, here it's a kid's forum :p

yah it's a really bad joke...

2fast4u

dude, everyone on the internet who claims to be younger than 16 and/or female is, until proven otherwise, a 40 year old overweight man with a bucket of kfc in his hand ... everyone knows that.