What's new

Alien existance confirmation

Zoomer

If you need a confirmation that aliens exist and have visited this planet, this is it.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

THese people are former goverment, millitary, and intelligence personel.
All of which are courageously breaking their secrets and explaining their experiences with UFOs during their careers.

THis is it. This group of people is going to expose the truth behind the biggest secret in human civilization.

They call it the Disclosure Project (www.disclosureproject.org).

p.s.- please don't respond with your opinion unless you have taken the time to view this video

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Doomulation said:
...Well, it's two frikkin' hours. Don't have time for that.

rofl, no kidding, I don't get on the internet to watch 2 hour videos of nut jobs talking about alien abductions and UFOs. Seriously, I hope there is life out there somewhere because I would hate to think we are the only ones in the gigantic universe, but I don't believe for a second they are watching me type this.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
On a more serious note I too have proof of alien life, behold! The "Jew".
stormfront.jpg

OP
Zoomer

Zoomer

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.johnson/StudioB(HighBandwidth)_a.avi

Okay, this one is only about a minute. It's not proof of aliens, but it is proof that at least one goverment is ready to expose information.

quote from this vid:
"Disclosure is at hand. It is very close, and the american people need to preprare themselves, very soon, for an announcement from our government that there is an extra-terrestrial prescence is engaging this planet and the human race."

This is why it is close:
www.disclosureproject.org

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Mmm...

Hoaxists and conspiracy theories...

:D

You do realise anyone, even you or I, could claim to be a former government employee and start divulging "facts"?

CKemu

Bring back Elvis!!!!!

Perhaps the :borg: will anal probe :martin64: and his pet :shaun: !!! Whilst little :alien2: willl eat lots of :bunny: !! But never fear our Swedish saviours will send :term: and :ph34r: with :nuke: powered guns to :gunman: them all down. So we can go to the :party: :beer: and drink with our new :robot: masters.

Last edited:

Gill

Banned
Zoomer said:
If you need a confirmation that aliens exist and have visited this planet, this is it.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

THese people are former goverment, millitary, and intelligence personel.
All of which are courageously breaking their secrets and explaining their experiences with UFOs during their careers.

THis is it. This group of people is going to expose the truth behind the biggest secret in human civilization.

They call it the Disclosure Project (www.disclosureproject.org).

p.s.- please don't respond with your opinion unless you have taken the time to view this video

YES EXPOSE THE TRUTH....

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Well I have done some of my own research and I personally believe I have found the most convincing evidence of alien life yet.

moonlanding06.jpg

moonlanding07.jpg

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Fox News will report and cover any story that increases the almighty dollar. Shepard Smith is a wanna be anchorman.

Surely there is life somewhere else, is it being hidden from us, I doubt it myself. Simply based on the fact that all video and images of anything like this are grainy pieces of poop. In a world where all people have access to amazing high quality high tech devices, Why is there not a decent solid still or video anywhere??? And don't say the government got to them first, that would be literal bs. I personally could take a couple hundred pics of something and post them within minutes.

BTW, asking not to have anyone post an opinion before needing to watch a 2 hour video, lol! I can't even believe I bothered to respond to this thread, hehe.

OP
Zoomer

Zoomer

The 2nd video I have posted shows UFO footage officially endorsed by the Mexican Government. This is the first time a government has said, "yes, we have found UFO's. This is the video."

You have to wonder why no big "media frenzy" was made about that News report. This happened last year. Did you hear about it??
And even though it was a FOX news report, the fact is still there. The Mexican Government has released a video of what it says, is UFOs.

WhiteX

Why the hell an alien would go to mexico?...Well i can´t say no to a burrito. that must be it.

bcrew1375

I'm extremely reluctant to believe that. Though it is supposedly Fox News, the reporter seemed very amateurish, like he was acting, but then, just about all I've seen of Fox News is unprofessional(like that weatherman cussing :D).

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
bcrew1375 said:
I'm extremely reluctant to believe that. Though it is supposedly Fox News, the reporter seemed very amateurish, like he was acting, but then, just about all I've seen of Fox News is unprofessional(like that weatherman cussing :D).

lol, Fox News is so stupid. They claim to be the most fair and balanced news station, and yet they are the most conservative biased station there is.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Fox news reporting is as down the middle as you can get, Fox also has commentators who give their opinions which are influenced by their conservative opinions. I've seen plenty of Fox news and following opinion pieces they have. Fox is a lot less biased than such "news" agencies like CBS.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
Fox news reporting is as down the middle as you can get, Fox also has commentators who give their opinions which are influenced by their conservative opinions. I've seen plenty of Fox news and following opinion pieces they have. Fox is a lot less biased than such "news" agencies like CBS.

Oh you must be kidding. Their idea of unbiased is allowing a liberal to speak so they can cut him off and trash talk him the whole time he tries. Thats really down the middle Vamp. I'm not vouching for CBS either though, they could have stopped Dan Rather a bit sooner and insisted he stopped with his witch hunt but they didn't. Never the less, I've seen a lot more bias coming from Fox News than CBS.

Last edited by a moderator: